Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wellington PTers! Dean is in the House (Wednesday 10am, 13th June)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh pffft!!! Lucky I like you guys!!
    Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Oh Essence, I am SOOOOO sorry! Will add you to the list immediately! (There is an identity crisis going on at the moment that needs sorting.) Will make it up to you by putting you at the top of the list. Will that make it better?

Sue
      "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow." Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Right - we have (notice Essence at the top of the list)

Essence
        Leonie
        Sue
        Gerrard
        Tim
        Richard
        Annie
        Katrina
        Brendon
        Sebastian
        Thinking Big

Any more missed or added (without permission)?

Sue
        "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow." Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Looking forward to this tomorrow. See you'all there. Juniper 10am

Gerrard
          Last edited by Gerrard; 12-06-2007, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Great time, great conversation, great advice, great catch-up! Great venue! In fact GREAT all round!

Just sorry so many of you missed out on it. Maybe next time?

Sue

Comment

Well worth it thanks Grandma and Leonie, and of course Dean. Good to see Steve Goodie there as well.

Comment

Agreed - thanks Grandma for organising it.
                Great to finally meet the man behind the cat.
                That's a handy venue - can we use it for the next PT coffee session?

Comment

Yeah, the venue was great. I can't believe a big cafe in the middle of Wellington was so empty!

Speaking of which, if anyone is looking for a quiet empty cafe then check out the Wellesly club. I always assumed it was a club so members only, but not true. Anyone can bowl in there for a coffee and most of the time there's only the wait staff and a few stag's heard to converse with. Great quiet place to do meet (unless word has got out since last time I was there).

Gerrard

Comment

Wellington Event Organiser

Who is our new Wellington Event Organiser? Steve Goodey did a great job and there has been a few events organised by other forum members - umm do we need to toss a coin between Niall & Grandma or Gerrard or is there someone else keen to bring us all together?

Cheers,

Donna
                    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

I think Steve volunteered Niall at some point - however if you need someone I'll chuck my hat in...

Comment

Steve came up with a great idea for the next Wellington meet that I'm going to set up real soon (just working out a date when I can make it!).

I'm more than happy for someone else to keep things rolling longer term tho.

Gerrard

Comment

Snookie what is your name? A pre-requisite to being an Event Organiser....and we'd love you to be the Wellington Event Organiser

Cheers,

Donna
                          Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Hi Ya

I'm Leonie :-)... it will be a team effort with Gerrard and Niall, but I am happy to take the reigns...

Yay!

Comment

Working...
                            X