Header Ad Module

Collapse

Hamilton Property Manager

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Grads
    Opinionated
    • Mar 2008
    • 128

    #1

    Hamilton Property Manager

    Hi All,
    Can anyone please recommend a good property manager in Hamilton thanks? I have a few rentals in Hamilton and I haven't really been impressed with my property manager over the last few years.. I am looking for someone that is active and keeps in regular contact with me..

    Thanks heaps
    Grads
  • KateW
    Freshie
    • Nov 2010
    • 1

    #2
    Hi there,

    I would recommend getting in touch with Jordan Metcalfe at Century 21 Property Management Hamilton. He is pretty active in the property section and is also a landlord, so he understands what landlords need and their concerns. Century 21 is also one of the only real estate companies currently making a profit in Hamilton despite the market downturn.

    His email is [email protected] if you're interested, or visit their website.

    Cheers.

    Comment

    • Keys
      Fanatical
      • Nov 2006
      • 6062

      #3
      https://www.propertytalk.com/forum/i...ilies/lock.gif

      Comment

      • Rosco
        Fanatical
        • May 2007
        • 3710

        #4
        Hi Grads,

        I recommend Paul from Flat fee as well, Phone 07 846 6012

        Derrick and Robyn Marsters are also great, and their phone is 856 6678

        Cheers

        Ross
        Book a free chat here
        Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

        Comment

        • Grads
          Opinionated
          • Mar 2008
          • 128

          #5
          Thanks for the replies everyone.. I will look into your suggestions..
          Cheers

          Comment

          • whitt
            Fanatical
            • Jun 2005
            • 3922

            #6
            paul flatfee

            Comment

            • Truckie&wife
              Freshie
              • Oct 2010
              • 5

              #7
              I am going to put in a plug for QRM, one of the things I really like about the couple that own and run the company is they own rental properties themselves. I (personally) would fee a bit iffy about dealing with anyone that just does rental property management as a job without ACTUALLY knowing what it is like to have investment property. But that is just me.

              Also they are on to things super smart fast..... Like there is none of this discovering issues and missed payments like weeeeeeeks afterwards. Half the trick to management (as I figure it) is speed when anything turns 'tits up'. And..... when I was doing some homework on this area they provided the most service for the lowest fee.

              Good Luck.
              Last edited by Truckie&wife; 30-11-2010, 06:39 PM.

              Comment

              • Truckie&wife
                Freshie
                • Oct 2010
                • 5

                #8
                I forgot to add the website.... QRM dot co dot nz

                and the main phone number is 07 856 6678

                Someone I know moved two of their rental properties over to these guys and ended up getting quite a bit more for the rent. Anyway I shall stop rambling... give them a call.

                Comment

                • Property Man
                  Opinionated
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 206

                  #9
                  I have no recommendations for that area but am keen on the family run/couple business as the manager generally knows every landlord, property and tenant!

                  Regards
                  Aaron

                  Comment

                  • Tony FJ
                    Freshie
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 21

                    #10
                    Derrick and Robyn from QRM are really good. They have a bunch of property themselves so know what it takes to look after the landlord. Their number is 07 856 6678.

                    Tony

                    Comment

                    • Perry
                      Geriatric
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 16861

                      #11
                      A lot has happened since the last post
                      in this thread. Anyone got yet another
                      recommendation? Anyone want to revise
                      an existing one?

                      E.g. Flatfee no longer exists as such.

                      Comment

                      • FJW
                        Forum Junkie
                        • Mar 2010
                        • 388

                        #12
                        Whats lodge rentals like? Arent they the fat cats of Hamilton?
                        Fraser Wilkinson
                        www.managemyrental.co.nz
                        Wellington / Lower Hutt / Upper Hutt / Porirua

                        Comment

                        • benz
                          Freshie
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 33

                          #13
                          Can anyone please recommend a good property manager in Hamilton.

                          I can recommend Simon Davies of Century21. He's managed my properties well for years.

                          Comment

                          • mortgage broker
                            Fanatical
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 1245

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Tony FJ View Post
                            Derrick and Robyn from QRM are really good. They have a bunch of property themselves so know what it takes to look after the landlord. Their number is 07 856 6678.

                            Tony
                            I get good service from these guys as well, they got my empty place tenanted within a couple of weeks during Christmas.
                            Hamish Patel | ph: 09 625 4693 | mob: 021 625 693
                            My Website
                            Be informed - register for our free monthly newsletter

                            Comment

                            • Perry
                              Geriatric
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 16861

                              #15
                              Is Anyone There Hearing or Listening?

                              Both Lodge & QRM leave something to be desired. Lucid instructions
                              about the term of a prospective rental were given to each. Both came
                              back (after showing someone through) with a suggested tenancy term
                              of four times the rental period they were told must apply.

                              Left hand/right hand syndrome? Cloth ears? I dunno!?

                              Comment

                              Working...