No announcement yet.

2020 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're right - i've already done that last week in order to keep cash reserves up which is why I'm now focused on what is the plan to keep the revenue side of the ledger ticking over with my question to Keys

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa View Post
      I don't wish to be offensive, however I and others believe this virus is man made,the one percent will have even more control over us when this is over..Im prepared as they are not controlling me financially or mentally..Fear leads to weakness.
      I believe 100% also, Bill Gates did a simulation end of last year which NO one is talking about which he predicted 65million will die from a viral pandemic. Why has no one in the media been talking about this? This guy is one of the elites who stands to make the most from this pandemic. Watch next for a cure from the government!

why are we all being told what to do?, I thought this was a free country. Stay inside, lock your doors, don’t talk in large crowds, it’s just plain control at its worst, and we as sheep follow blindly! Wake up!

The banks will bail us all out when the economy crashes and will profit even more from the interest, just look at yesterday’s announcement from the UK & US, trillions of dollars being borrowed from the banks, just so we as the people have to pay them back again.

call me what you want but please open your eyes to what is really going on!

FH
      "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

If you have been following my predictions,what I have been reiterating..the rich will get richer the poor will get poorer there is a massive wealth transfer coming..if you find my comments offensive..please follow mainstream media.
        Jeffa, I believe this also and I think this is terrible for the poor, I can’t save the world but education about how the system works is so important imho, with interest rate cuts coming I think that is beneficial to paying off debt quicker to release us from the evil banks

Comment

40 billion plus of extra lending from banks
          12 billion in infrastructure
          Billions in stimulus from NZ government
          Massive amounts of stimulus from Chinese government to restart there economy..
          If you're smart and ride out the storm by not wasting money on toilet paper...there is going to be a massive wealth transfer over the next few years...
          Again I walk around in amazement as I work in the grocery industry, trolleys full of food, cleaning products, disinfectant, all purpose cleaners. My logical brain says what is the point? If you are going to catch this virus and die from it (and I don’t believe you will) what is the point of spending maybe $400-$500 per trolley to try and save yourself, again this fear is driven by the media, the new rich are now supermarket owners, for now anyway!

in all my years I’ve never seen anything like this and just goes to show how powerful the media are when it comes to creating panic & fear. Wake up people.

Comment

• Where are those 80K Kiwis going to live?

www.3888444.co.nz
            Facebook Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Keys View Post
              Where are those 80K Kiwis going to live?
              I thought it was Kiwis travelling not the million expats - so they'll live at home where they lived before they went on holiday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffa
                Im not having a go at our fellow kiwis..Im knocking Winston..I want all our kids to come home!!
                Not sure what you are knocking Winston for - sounds like reasonable advice to come home now while there are still flights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frezzinghot View Post
                  Again I walk around in amazement as I work in the grocery industry, trolleys full of food, cleaning products, disinfectant, all purpose cleaners. My logical brain says what is the point? If you are going to catch this virus and die from it (and I don’t believe you will) what is the point of spending maybe $400-$500 per trolley to try and save yourself, again this fear is driven by the media, the new rich are now supermarket owners, for now anyway!

in all my years I’ve never seen anything like this and just goes to show how powerful the media are when it comes to creating panic & fear. Wake up people.
                  Are you suggesting they had $400-$500 of cleaning products as opposed to food which they can and will eat anyway?

The toilet paper and hand sanitiser thing I don't understand but food? Where's the downside of getting food that you will eat anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                    Not sure what you are knocking Winston for - sounds like reasonable advice to come home now while there are still flights.
                    You sound panicked..panic leads to fear.

Comment

I don't wish to be offensive, however I and others believe this virus is man made,the one percent will have even more control over us when this is over..Im prepared as they are not controlling me financially or mentally..Fear leads to weakness.
                      Are you suggesting that the 1% purposely created and spread this virus?
                      Got a tinfoil hat?

Comment

You sound panicked..panic leads to fear.
                        What makes you think I sound panicked?
                        Far from it - I wanted to still travel but the flights won't let me.
                        I predict that some people will get stuck overseas as flights shut down and they will then want the Govt to repatriate them.

Comment

Got a tinfoil hat?
                          Me and others predicted this several years ago ,after the GFC...we prepared by buying safe and positive assets...I retired in February knowing this would happen ..WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR 10 YEARS!!

Comment

Got a tinfoil hat?

Comment

I fully understand how the rich get richer - but I didn't see a virus in there.
                              A step to far for me.

Comment

I fully understand how the rich get richer - but I didn't see a virus in there.
                                A step to far for me.
                                Whether it was a virus,war,aliens the second coming of christ...it was coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X