No announcement yet.

Solicitor question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are all these references to residential or commercial and if commercial how many leases did the solicitor review (also if the leases were ADLS?)

Comment

Originally posted by Anaru79 View Post
      Hi Rocket,

Where is your conveyancing lawyer located? I am currently doing a transaction for my parents whom they are selling to my siblings, so what I am doing is cutting the cost of legal fees. My family reside in Matamata, I live in Australia and looking after the whole transaction.

I spoke to a couple of them and they were charging $1500+ and they are all from Matamata these lawyers, so I am looking for a cost efficient lawyer whom I can work with to get this over the line for the family plus build a long term relationship.

Do you have any recommendations?

Regards,

Anaru
      My lawyer is in Akl. PM me if you want details.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaru79 View Post
        Do you have any recommendations?
        If you want someone in Hamilton try Andrew Smith of Atticus Law - great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
          If you want someone in Hamilton try Andrew Smith of Atticus Law - great guy.
          Thanks Wayne, what does he cost to use his services? Is that a full service too, search, disbursement etc etc...

Thanks

Anaru

Comment

Ring him and ask.
            Yes full service - anything and everything.
            I have found Andrew to be very good, thorough and down to earth. And not expensive.
            Call (07) 839 4558. THE GREATEST LITTLE LAW FIRM EVER CREATED!! (in Hamilton anyway). Hamilton Business Lawyers & Property Lawyers & much more.

Comment

wish we had a guy like him down here in the southern lakes ...only other lawyer I inquired with gave me hourly but wouldn't give me average cost to buy or sell a property ?? and in the end told me to go elsewhere ....

Comment

Working...
              X