No announcement yet.

Which political party will benefit property investors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We looked at a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom 139 m2 home which is built under cover and transported to site for $240,000. Finished inside including paint, lined under the cladding with ply for additional strength. Looking at screw piers for the foundation, they can be installed in 2 days and the house put on top, all done in less than a week ready to move into.
    Empty nesters plenty big enough for us and our aging friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viking View Post
      Well we have been screwed by the Retirement Villages and now have more per head of population that any other place in NZ. Recently I counted 28 villages that I knew just of the top of my head. Their may well be more.
      They can't fill them and so are flooding the market and depressing house sales and prices.
      Most seem to have a waiting list which is why they build more.

Comment

• Conservatives all the way. When it comes to practical business Colin Craig knows what he's doing.

Comment

• Just arrived in my inbox from the Conservative Party -

UPDATE
          “Fairfax Media understands that, for the first time, internal National Party polling has placed the Conservative Party on 6 per cent support - breaking the 5 per cent threshold to guarantee a place in Parliament.” Source: Dominion Post Campaign Diary September 16, 2014

Comment

• It looks as if the Greens, NZ First and the Conservatives will do well on Saturday.
            At the expense of the two major parties.
            People will have their own opinions as to why, especially as 2 months ago National was seen by many as a lot more dominant.
            The Maori Party may still be a factor as well.

It certainly has been an interesting campaign if politics are of interest to you.
            Last edited by speights boy; 17-09-2014, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Last night Paul Henry had Colin Craig on his show and proceeded to eat a "humble pie" as Paul maintained a few weeks back that Colin wouldn't get to Parliament.

As someone mentioned on RadioLive the other day, could Colin Craig put together a binding referendum to get KDC thrown out of NZ. Now there's an idea.

Comment

• Peters up, Key down in latest poll
                "The personal popularity of Winston Peters is simply powering away, and is reflective of some serious movement in the party vote polling," says Political Editor Patrick Gower.

"Considering he obviously doesn't have a realistic chance of becoming Prime Minister it's quite a result. Almost one in every 10 Kiwis wants Winston to run the country."
                www.3news.co.nz/politics/peters-up-key-down-in-latest-poll-2014091705

Comment

• Originally posted by Meehole View Post
                  As someone mentioned on RadioLive the other day, could Colin Craig put together a binding referendum to get KDC thrown out of NZ. Now there's an idea.
                  I hope not - they cost money so why bother.
                  What harm is KDC actually doing?

Comment

• ^ This is one event we may be able to give him partial credit for.

Mona gearing up for a fight

Her former husband is no stranger to scraps, and now Mona Dotcom, 26, is gearing up for a fight - but this one will be for philanthropic purposes.

The Coatesville socialite - weighing a minuscule 51kg - has been invited to take part in the annual Fight for Life event, and organisers believe she'll bring some fashionable female glamour to the celebrity billing, which has typically been the domain of reality TV stars.
                    Last edited by speights boy; 17-09-2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Very interesting election:

One over weight German Pirate wanted by the USA
                      One angry short white rapper

What is the media going to come up next???

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                        I hope not - they cost money so why bother.
                        What harm is KDC actually doing?
                        hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's a good one. Sorry thought you were joking. Have you just risen from a slumber?

Comment

• Originally posted by speights boy View Post
                          Yes so did Rob Muldoon back in the day and was grooming him to become the first Maori PM. Clearly Winston is still chasing the dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meehole View Post
                            hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's a good one. Sorry thought you were joking. Have you just risen from a slumber?
                            I have been away in the sun for a month but still don't understand what actual HARM he has done.
                            Sure he is a wally and has wound up the establishment a little but is that a BAD thing?
                            I certainly haven't felt any impact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maccachic View Post
                              What is the media going to come up [with] next???
                              Probably wont be the
                              truth, whatever it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                I have been away in the sun for a month but still don't understand what actual HARM he has done.
                                Sure he is a wally and has wound up the establishment a little but is that a BAD thing?
                                I certainly haven't felt any impact.
                                Lucky you off in the sun. It has been vicious to say the least. He has created suspicion and that in turn has led to people turning on each other through various forums.
                                He has a vendetta against John Key and unfortunately we (the public) have had to witness the drama being played out.
                                I am sure there are more than a few people out there that have got stressed and heated over what is being said and that kind of thing can make people physically sick.
                                I just wonder what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty and wonder how people can be so judgemental when they don't fully understand or want to accept the facts.
                                I for one make no comment about the GCSB and the NSA as it is too complex and what little I have heard does my head in.
                                What I really care about is NZ and NZ'ers, most importantly my family and ensuring things will be done to make life better for us all.

Comment

Working...
                                X