Trademe no longer the one stop shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlbgc View Post

I'm not sure if you're running something other than windows, but your 'trick' doesnt work.

It is not a 'trick,' it is a feature of Windows.

www.realestate.co.nz could have disabled the feature but they have not done so.

Select, Copy And Paste

Select the image to be copied with the mouse by clicking with the left mouse button outside of the image, holding down the mouse button and dragging over the image, where you release the mouse button again. The image will turn blue.

To copy to the clipboard you must press the "Copy"-button (Ctrl-C or Ctrl-Insert).

Then move to the document where you wish to paste to.

"Paste" (Ctrl-V or Shift-Insert) will insert the image into the document of your choice.

I note the feature has been disabled on the full size images but works as it should from the main details page.
    Last edited by Perry; 21-07-2014, 04:29 PM. Reason: Moderation

Comment

Mmm - live and learn.
      It does work - the trick is the click outside and drag within - then the ctrlC.
      As easy as, but differant from, the right click and choose copy of old.

Comment

flogged from another story on the herald

"An expert is someone who has succeeded in making decisions and judgements simpler

through knowing what to pay attention to and what to ignore."
        Edward de Bono

and so

by removing the easy way for me to "pay attention" to their properties

the new site has made not made it "simple" for me to make "decisions and judgements"

so every fibre in my being will make it easy for me to stay with trademe

and "ignore" the new predenders

you'd think with all the money that it costs to challenge a market leader like tm

they'd know that a new product has to be either much better or much cheaper

than the 1 it is trying to replace
        Last edited by eri; 21-07-2014, 04:59 PM.
        have you defeated them?
        your demons

Comment

^ Your competitors in the hunt for good apartment deals will be very pleased to hear of your decision.
          Last edited by speights boy; 21-07-2014, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X