Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where has my David Whitburn thread gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate these things - I feel that I have missed something now.

Comment

Originally posted by donna View Post
      Good point you can not TLL - I can assure you (as you have been on here now for nearly 3 years and know how we moderate - the action taken is no different than usual). The thread contained an accusation that puts PropertyTalk in the firing line for legal action - especially more so when posters are not revealing who they are. Read no 2 of the rules - any post that is presents a threat to PropertyTalk is moderated.

Cheers,

Donna

Ban him Donna !!!!!!

I am sick of this country pandering to leftists views :::::::

He's the bane of my life that TLL !!!!!

OMG ... whats the symbol for rolling on the floor laughing, ah............. that was funny.

Comment

OK, so this is fair enough. I hope Damap puts his/her name to his/her posts so we can continue the thread.
        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Ban me because you don't agree with me, BK? How very leftist of you.

Comment

Just for the sake of clarity I did only ask a question. I then gave more info in response to specific questions from Mr Gilligan. You will see this if the post gets reinstated!

Comment

Come on mate, you made some comments to the effect that David Whitburn undertook mentoring and also sold you a property that he owned and that he bought and then onsold it to you at a profit without revealing that he was making a profit (of $50k?) in the process.

Now that's all fine and dandy. I don't care if that is the case or not but if it's true, then state your full name. If not, then you have to make that claim somewhere else. That's just the rules.

I'm sure there's lots of people here who would like to hear the full story. But you can't just make these sorts of comments without proving them to be true. And surely as part of that you have to say who you are. If the story is true, I can't see why you wouldn't.
              Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Do you still beat your children Damap? Just asking... (not a serious question... obviously)
                Last edited by drelly; 24-05-2013, 04:54 PM.
                You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Originally posted by drelly View Post
                  Do you still beat your children Damap? Just asking...
                  Oh dear

Comment

Does "no comment" imply guilt or innocence?

Comment

Depends who said it.

Comment

Isn't that the truth? If it were a Catholic priest, for instance, you'd have to assume "innocent" (at least of beating).

Comment

As I said and you will see if the post is reinstated I just asked a question. Many of you have PM'd me the info I needed for my lawyer thank you very much!!

Comment

2) Negative comments about ANY company (including PT) or individual may be allowed so long as;
                            2.a) The comments are not hear say (i.e. comments must be first hand experience)
                            2.b) The poster gives their real name (first name, last name).
                            2.c) There is an understanding that, if a thread becomes heated, PT reserves the right at their discretion, to either edit or remove any post that the Moderators may deem destructive, and/or as a last resort, lock the thread.
                            2.d) If there was any question as to the authenticity of the person posting the message/thread, the company or individual may question this. Any benefit of a doubt would be given to the company or individual if it was suspected that the negative comments were purely malicious.
                            It should be known that we are not attempting to censor any messages or opinions posted. We simply want to preserve the spirit of an open, interactive discussion without offending participants.

1. An insinuation was made.
                            2. No proof given.
                            3. Post not named as per 2b above.
                            "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Just do the following:
                              1) go to court
                              2) post the court decision here as it's fact, no opinions, no friction, no accusations, just facts

Then we can talk about it from there.

Comment

Why is TLL banned?? He was entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                                X