I am interested in what PT has to say about the Hamilton property market.
In my view the fundamentals of a good market seem to be there - good infrastructure, immigration, growing population ( fastest growing city in NZ apparently???) proximity to Auckland, Waikato Uni & the student population.
I know everyone says you can't beat Auckland but to my mind Hamilton must be the second best city in NZ to invest in. What do you guys think? Keen to hear other's thoughts.
In my view the fundamentals of a good market seem to be there - good infrastructure, immigration, growing population ( fastest growing city in NZ apparently???) proximity to Auckland, Waikato Uni & the student population.
I know everyone says you can't beat Auckland but to my mind Hamilton must be the second best city in NZ to invest in. What do you guys think? Keen to hear other's thoughts.


Comment