Header Ad Module

Collapse

Free QV house value tracker reports

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sebastian
    Opinionated
    • Jul 2005
    • 139

    #1

    Free QV house value tracker reports

    Hi All,

    Check out http://www.qv.co.nz/freereport.aspx to get free QV value tracker reports untill 25 Oct.

    I was notified by email since I have an account with them but it looks to be free for anyone.

    Happy searching!

    Sebastian

  • CJ
    Fanatical
    • Oct 2003
    • 3570

    #2
    Works for anyone and you can do multiple searchs per email address so no need to use different ones.

    Comment

    • muppet
      Banned
      • Sep 2003
      • 10593

      #3
      Excellent value but they have no record of the property we are living in.

      Comment

      • eri
        Fanatical
        • Sep 2008
        • 7621

        #4
        5 reports per email address, they did this last year too
        have you defeated them?
        your demons

        Comment

        • SwissKiwi
          Addicted
          • Oct 2005
          • 624

          #5
          20% price jump in the last 3 months, according to this.

          I will frame it and put it on prominent display for potential buyers.

          Comment

          • spurner
            Fanatical
            • Apr 2005
            • 1583

            #6
            I searched for 8 properties and every one was unavailable.

            I give up.

            Comment

            • SwissKiwi
              Addicted
              • Oct 2005
              • 624

              #7
              I found my 3, all older houses in Auckland.

              However, does anyones report even vaguely reflect their perception of reality?

              Comment

              • Perry
                Geriatric
                • Sep 2004
                • 16861

                #8
                From Questionable Value?
                You jest. A computerised
                guesstimate is about the
                best they do. The sanctity
                of the computer might be
                questionable, too.

                Comment

                • Perry
                  Geriatric
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 16861

                  #9
                  Right - just tried it, using all

                  three search options.
                  100% failure rate across the three.

                  No surprises, there.

                  Comment

                  • Son of G
                    Forum Junkie
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 261

                    #10
                    I got reports for 4 out 6. All addresses were found, but cross leases had to searched for without the flat number. The 2 were there was no report was not surprising as they were a pair of 1 bedroom flats. I figure 1 bedroom flats do not sell often enough.
                    The Son of Glenn

                    Comment

                    • spurner
                      Fanatical
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 1583

                      #11
                      Well after 10+ searches I finally found a property with which I could (supposedly) get a free report.

                      I dutifully completed all my details and email address; then got a message saying "Sorry, the free report is not available for this property. Please select another property."

                      Now they have my email address and can spam me, and I get nothing!

                      Comment

                      • Stevegoodey
                        Fanatical
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 1136

                        #12
                        That's kind of a stupid comment, they can't spam you because you gave them your email address.
                        They can email you because you gave them permission.

                        You can withhold that permision by unsubscribing, then if they continue to email you it's spam.

                        Comment

                        • CJ
                          Fanatical
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 3570

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Stevegoodey View Post
                          That's kind of a stupid comment, they can't spam you because you gave them your email address.
                          They can email you because you gave them permission.

                          You can withhold that permision by unsubscribing, then if they continue to email you it's spam.
                          I think there was even a tick box asking if you want (the so called) "spam". They are a large player in NZ and wont want to fall foul of the law. It is overseas entities you need to be careful of.

                          Comment

                          • cube
                            Thinking outside the square.
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 5076

                            #14
                            4 out of 5 OK for me - surprising results though!
                            DFTBA

                            Comment

                            • Perry
                              Geriatric
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 16861

                              #15
                              Could be a reasonable extrapolation that
                              the success rates of forumites may be
                              proportional to the accuracy and value
                              of the reports. If you're lucky enough to
                              get any, that is.

                              Seems that my entire road/street is lost
                              in another dimension, according to the
                              Questionable Value's computer records.

                              Comment

                              Working...