Header Ad Module

Collapse

doorsixty by liaison - gge door opener

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Careym
    Freshie
    • Nov 2005
    • 15

    #1

    doorsixty by liaison - gge door opener

    Hi,

    I have a garage door operner, the only markings on it are " Doorsixty by liaison"
    the unit works but the sprocket that turns chain is broken, and the remote is missing.

    Does anyone know anything about these units and if replacment parts are available ?

    thanks
    Carey
  • Glenn
    Fanatical
    • Jun 2005
    • 3861

    #2
    I am not familar with your brand.
    I have had to deal with a number of roller doors with no brand name on them. Real great on massive workshop doors.
    It is possible to buy new sprockets and chains.
    I found I have taken ages hunting around for repair firms to do this type of repair. Usually the repair firms enjoy tormenting me by asking what brand the door is.
    In some cases I have resorted to buying a complete new door.
    Good luck.

    Comment

    • McDuck
      Fanatical
      • Apr 2005
      • 4377

      #3
      Think that is a Japanese brand.

      Kogyo is the parent company.

      You can check it out here.

      Comment

      Working...