Reading at many places it seems the 33% subsidy for insulation is closed or will be closed soon. Greenstar site says, they have no 33% subsidy left.
I'm not clear about the new scheme eligibility. My house was built before 2000 and is in West Auckland. I have no community service card and we are family of 4 (2 kids less than 10 years old).
Is it good to wait for the new scheme to open and look at the eligibility or better to do it now if available ?
Appreciate any response.
I'm not clear about the new scheme eligibility. My house was built before 2000 and is in West Auckland. I have no community service card and we are family of 4 (2 kids less than 10 years old).
Is it good to wait for the new scheme to open and look at the eligibility or better to do it now if available ?
Appreciate any response.


Comment