No announcement yet.

RM property academy now redundant???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul, it's not my advertising and yes you are quite right, you do need to get out more!! Why not come to one of my courses?? :-) :-)

Comment

Originally posted by pooomba
      Paul, its not my advertising
      Well Dean, it certainly reads as if you wrote it. Is that your picture in there, your life story
      (you know, the "I love Fiji" blurb) and your name at the bottom? And who does the "I" throughout the advertising refer to? (Surely its you.)

If its not your advertising, whose is it?

And was your attempt above to claim that it was not your advertising a tacit acknowledgement that it might have slightly exagerated the power of LOs?

No going out anywhere soon (becuase I have trout in the smoker and kids in the lounge),

Paul.

Comment

No Paul I think the power of options, lease options and sandwich lease options is difficult to over exaggerate.
        It is the future of investing in this country I believe!!

Comment

ha ha ha ha - you guys are unbelievable, they say women are bad but you lot top it. Keep it up!!!!!

Comment

That may be the case Dean. But whose advertising is it if it is not your's?

And do you agree with the claim, made in the ad, that once you've tried LOs you'll never invest in the traditional fashion again.

Paul.

Comment

Once you understand the power of lease options you will never buy or sell real estate the conventional way again.
              Absolutely correct statement. After doing BOTH LO courses I stopped buying (and selling) real estate "the conventional way" - at least the way which was conventional for me.
              Paul will you clarify what meaning you put in " buy or sell real estate the conventional way"?
              Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comment

The conventional way = everything that is not a LO.

Comment

that once you've tried LOs you'll never invest in the traditional fashion again
                  Paul I'll give you one example - not sure if it'll be easy for you to understand as you do not know enough about options and L options - here we go:
                  ANY S&P agreement in my view now is an option to buy. Same stuff - your option considerationg is not refundable and you may be sued but ESSENTIALLY it's an option.
                  Or another example -instead of making ONE traditional and conventional offer (20% below, 21 working days DD, nil deposit, 6 month settlement and/or nominee) I try to find a SOLUTION that would work for the seller and will give me profit.
                  OR another - why wait for a buyer to confirm (or maybe not) on finance if you can ask 3 questions - and either even not accept their offer or structure lease option?
                  etc etc etc -
                  Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comment

The conventional way = everything that is not a LO.
                    eeeee.... I think then we have typical problem of two sides putting different meaning into the same sequence of letters (AKA word or term).
                    And one of the sides is biased and will never pass on an opportunity to pick on another side.

Comment

Most unhelpful Ivanhoe.

But - and just for fun - do you agree that once you've tried LOs you'll never go back? Seems you do, based on a previous post. But just to be superclear, do you think LOs are (i) the ultimate strategy, and (ii) the only strategy you need to make good money in property?

Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivanhoe View Post
                        eeeee.... I think then we have typical problem of two sides putting different meaning into the same sequence of letters (AKA word or term).
                        Ivanhoe,

I'm just using the terminology as it is employed in the ad, which draws a clear distinction between LOs and everything else. (Have you read the ad?)

If there is a terminological confusion, it is one that I have inhereited from the ad. It is not my own.

Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Traff View Post
                          ha ha ha ha - you guys are unbelievable, they say women are bad but you lot top it. Keep it up!!!!!
                          I notice that you can't stop watching the impending train wreck, however. Hope you've got your popcorn

Comment

Most unhelpful Ivanhoe.
                            the pleasure is mine!
                            do you agree that once you've tried LOs you'll never go back
                            back to what? I'm not evading your question, it's a bit vague to aswer properly
                            do you think LOs are (i) the ultimate strategy,
                            depending on one's personal context. at this stage it's the easiest to implement, has most WIN-WIN in it and allows to create very low-risk cashflowing business in no time at all. You need between 6-8 houses to stop working - and it could be no money down too so you don't need too much capital. (none if you are clever and knowledgable)
                            the only strategy you need to make good money in property?
                            let me see... let's define MONEY as cashlow, cash and wealth.
                            Cashflow - LO is the ONLY strategy that works in main markets
                            Cash (budles of it) - options and LO's can increase your profit margin and decrease your risk margin easily. I'd still use the "conventional" way - why not, just another tool in a toolbox. FYI both seminars include a lecture on trading.
                            Wealth - if you chooses to. B&H's should work OK here but ask Garth next time you'll be in touch if there any benefits for your wealth creation of having two trusts - one with excess cashflow from LO's and another negatively geared with B&H's.
                            Definitely convendtional LAQC way would not appeal to people who have NO PAYE income!

Comment

Thanks Ivanhoe.

Now, if you don't mind, I'll wait for Dean to answer the questions I have asked him (if he wants to).

But thanks for trying to answer them on his behalf. I'm sure that when you grow up you'll be just like him.

Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDad View Post
                                I'm sure that when you grow up you'll be just like him.

Paul.
                                If you meant for this to be a debate, that was a pretty low kick to somebody answering from the opposite view.

There wont be much of a debate if its just you talking Paul....

Comment

Working...
                                X