Header Ad Module

Collapse

Anyone get a "gift subscription from a friend" to REI Mag?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dean@Massiveaction
    Giving life my best shot
    • Jun 2005
    • 5213

    #46
    Stay tuned till tomorrow when we will have the incredible bearded lady mud wrestling with an alien barmaid!!

    Comment

    • donna
      Administrator
      • Aug 2003
      • 10069

      #47
      I'm saying there's always at least two ways of looking at a situation irrespective of one's personal feelings towards a business or person. I'm sad the KPI Mag. is no longer in operation. PropertyTalk.com supported the magazine! I am happy one of their investor's actually got some of their investment $$ back! So shoot me down for thinking about that investor - if you choose to! I can't help it - it's the way I keep going - by looking for a positive in an otherwise dire situation.

      Cheers,

      Donna
      Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk


      BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

      Comment

      • Josko
        Fanatical
        • Dec 2004
        • 2075

        #48
        It’s just that it would not be common sense it would be predatory.

        Stay tuned tomorrow’s episode, celebrating others failures and the supposition that you are receiving an education in property investment through seminars and that magazines are there to do anything but inform you about property investment, especially if they employ people that have been forced into financial strife by the very people that are celebrating the employee’s failure.
        Last edited by Josko; 17-10-2006, 01:38 PM.

        Comment

        • cube
          Thinking outside the square.
          • Jun 2005
          • 5076

          #49
          All the best books, magazines and seminars say you can't taste success until you have tasted failure a few times.
          DFTBA

          Comment

          • Stevegoodey
            Fanatical
            • Mar 2005
            • 1136

            #50
            Hey dean, can you pass the pop corn?

            Comment

            • Josko
              Fanatical
              • Dec 2004
              • 2075

              #51
              Sit down in front you're blocking the view!!

              Comment

              • Dean@Massiveaction
                Giving life my best shot
                • Jun 2005
                • 5213

                #52
                Hey who dropped one STEVE!!

                Comment

                • Josko
                  Fanatical
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 2075

                  #53
                  I wouldn't be proud about that one at all! its called a**ive action!
                  Last edited by Josko; 17-10-2006, 05:30 PM. Reason: Tought of something funnier...

                  Comment

                  • Ivanhoe
                    Fanatical
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1156

                    #54
                    Aha!
                    That's why there's no post in Dean's blog today - at least Steve did his homework before sneaking to movies!
                    Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

                    Comment

                    • Stevegoodey
                      Fanatical
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 1136

                      #55
                      Originally posted by pooomba View Post
                      Hey who dropped one STEVE!!
                      Thats right everyone always just goes ahead and blames the guy who did it.

                      Typical

                      Comment

                      • Stevegoodey
                        Fanatical
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 1136

                        #56
                        Originally posted by Ivanhoe View Post
                        Aha!
                        That's why there's no post in Dean's blog today - at least Steve did his homework before sneaking to movies!
                        And in your patch too

                        Comment

                        • Dean@Massiveaction
                          Giving life my best shot
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 5213

                          #57
                          I don't usually post until late evening Ivan. Usually around 10PMish.

                          Comment

                          • Ivanhoe
                            Fanatical
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1156

                            #58
                            OK, thanks Dean.
                            Steve, that explains it all! We were wondering earlier today - where have all good deals gone - now I see you were visiting. I guess need to take a week off until reserves of good deals will refill themselves!
                            PS: we were also wondering who bought all the crap too - I'm sure it wasn't you! Can I have some popcorn too? (don't have cash on me, only equity )
                            Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

                            Comment

                            • Paul34
                              Forum Junkie
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 380

                              #59
                              Just to add to the drama: Does anyone know why and what was behind the Jones Howes split many moons ago? Did Brad Sugars have anything to do with this? Was there a girl involved? Was it power, greed, or lust?

                              This is great reading and certainly bets the the God discussion which had already been solved.

                              Comment

                              • Josko
                                Fanatical
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 2075

                                #60
                                Who cares, I know enough now to be on side with the Consumers' Institute of New Zealand and err on the side of caution when having anything to do with Phil Jones, Richmastery or his associates.

                                Comment

                                Working...