Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Wellington Landlords looking for a tenant for next year

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any Wellington Landlords looking for a tenant for next year

    My son who is a qualified carpenter aged 28 and his fiancee aged 28 who is a chartered accountant are looking to move to wellington next year and will be looking for a flat or a 2 bed house, they dont smoke, have no pets, are clean and tidy and not party animals. Aaron wouldnt be adverse to doing a bit of maintenance work around the place, they have lived at my house for the last year and for the previous 5 years he has lived in and renovated a house for me.

    i can guarantee they would be trouble free tenants.

    jim

  • #2
    Originally posted by jimO View Post
    i can guarantee ................................
    Literally?
    www.3888444.co.nz
    Facebook Page

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jimO View Post
      My son who is a qualified carpenter aged 28 and his fiancee aged 28 who is a chartered accountant are looking to move to wellington next year and will be looking for a flat or a 2 bed house, they dont smoke, have no pets, are clean and tidy and not party animals. Aaron wouldnt be adverse to doing a bit of maintenance work around the place, they have lived at my house for the last year and for the previous 5 years he has lived in and renovated a house for me.

      i can guarantee they would be trouble free tenants.

      jim
      I have a one (not two) Bedoom apartment 2 blocks from Courtenay place in a premium building (Republic apartments on Lorne Street, accross the road from Moore Wilsons) for rent from next week. Rent is $595 per week, the current tenants move out in 2 days time.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by absoluteproperty View Post
        I have a one (not two) Bedoom apartment 2 blocks from Courtenay place in a premium building (Republic apartments on Lorne Street, accross the road from Moore Wilsons) for rent from next week. Rent is $595 per week, the current tenants move out in 2 days time.
        they arnt moving until later in the year thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Keys View Post
          Literally?
          how well do you know your kids? would your children be less than good tenants?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jimO View Post
            how well do you know your kids?
            I have already done so on more than one occasion. I asked you the question. Would you "literally" guarantee your kids?
            www.3888444.co.nz
            Facebook Page

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Keys View Post
              I have already done so on more than one occasion. I asked you the question. Would you "literally" guarantee your kids?
              sure why wouldnt i, i had him as tenant for 5 years with no problems

              Comment


              • #8
                update, they have moved into a 2 bedroom place in Johnsonville, last tenant didnt clean anything, LL has refused to clean the place for them, shower has been leaking long enough to rot out the bathroom floor, LL says it may take 6 months to fix, obviously they didnt see the place before they signed up seeing as its a long way from Dn to W to look at a flat. Apart from that its somewhere to live, some LLs need to get their shite together

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jimO View Post
                  update, they have moved into a 2 bedroom place in Johnsonville, last tenant didnt clean anything, LL has refused to clean the place for them, shower has been leaking long enough to rot out the bathroom floor, LL says it may take 6 months to fix, obviously they didnt see the place before they signed up seeing as its a long way from Dn to W to look at a flat. Apart from that its somewhere to live, some LLs need to get their shite together
                  Yep... a lot of them actually. This is a great example of why all the new legislation has been brought in but you can't legislate against shite people who might also own rentals.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X