Header Ad Module

Collapse

Property Manager in Wellington

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nagemdraw
    Freshie
    • May 2005
    • 23

    #1

    Property Manager in Wellington

    Hi Guys, I need to find a property Manager in Wellington to find/arrange a short term rental. Does anyone have any suggestions?

    Regards,
    Nagemdraw
    If you think you're indispensable - poke your finger in a bowl of water and see how much of a hole it leaves when you pull it out.
  • donna
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003
    • 10072

    #2
    Yes - we have a PropertyTalk Directory that has referred businesses and professionals listings so - click on the link in my signature and select what category you want Nagemdraw.

    Please mention you were referred by us - ta v much.

    Cheers,

    Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk


    BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

    Comment

    • graemeh
      Addicted
      • Sep 2003
      • 921

      #3
      We use full house ph 04 499 9317. I don't know how many short term rentals they manage. I get the impression most of their properties are let long term - I know ours are.


      Graeme

      Comment

      Working...