Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is our Friend Kieran Trass??

Hello all,

Has anyone seen Kieran Trass? I have not seen him much on the forum of late.

Cheers

Marc
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Possibly the subscriptions for the property cycle reports have been running hot, and he's had to take a break from carting all his money to the bank, so he's resting up in the Bahamas - just a guess, mind you.
    Julian
    Gimme $20k. You will receive some well packaged generic advice that will put you on the road to riches beyond your wildest dreams ...yeah right!

Comment

I hope thats the case - sounds great!

Cheers

Marc
      Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Kieran was in the forums a week ago - 12th April 05.

Cheers,

Donna
        Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

He made it to an Auckland PIA do for past and present committee members last week.

Sarah
          Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Oh no.
            I hope he did not miss my little bit, done tongue in cheek, about the dead cat bounce?
            I was expecting to have my comments refuted and challenged again.
            Being right or wrong in real estate forcasts / opinions is a no win situation.

Comment

Wow, nice to know I am missed!

You will find that I am often out of communication for short periods for several reasons (and yes this means I don't check emails, get on-line or even answer my mobile - except if it's family or close friends):

1) I am non-communicado every 3 months for at least a few days (and sometimes a week) whilst I do a serious amount of analysis and work for the latest property hotspots reports. It is important that I am closely involved with this data and that I monitor this information closely as it impacts on several other parts of the Hybrid Group.

2) Once a month or so I like to spend time away from my properties / businesses so I can have some quality time with my wife! (away from all the hustle and bustle)

3) I really don't like working Monday to Friday so sometimes for no reason at all I will have a day or two off and just go fishing etc.

4) Sometimes my businesses become so demanding its all head down and bum up for weeks at a time... This has been the case too much lately.

The reason for my absence this time was 2) and yes it was a nice time.

I have come back to find the latest data for 1) above has arrived so I guess that will also take me out of circulation for the rest of this week at least.

I do try and check PT often though because I enjoy seeing other peoples opinions (Yes, even yours Glenn!)

Thanks for caring!
              Kieran Trass

Comment

Working...
              X