Header Ad Module

Collapse

It's been a hard year, and I need a holiday!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • halfempty
    Addicted
    • May 2008
    • 603

    #1

    It's been a hard year, and I need a holiday!

    It's been a hard year, and I need a holiday!

    So where are you going for a Christmas Holiday?

    Best or most exotic holiday wins an imaginary xmas cake of your choice.
  • Glenn
    Fanatical
    • Jun 2005
    • 3861

    #2
    Really! I Can always do with another cake. No additives and all that sounds great.
    I am off to Patagonia Chile for two weeks.
    The mobile phones do not work there and the weather is normally terrible.

    Comment

    • muppet
      Banned
      • Sep 2003
      • 10593

      #3
      I am working Xmas afternoon and evening.

      Comment

      • TheLiberalLeft
        Banned
        • Aug 2010
        • 2630

        #4
        Just the usual New Year globe-trotting. Nothing exotic though, sadly.

        Comment

        • Maccachic
          Fanatical
          • Jul 2011
          • 2759

          #5
          Dunedin and then up through Central Otago - cant wait!

          Comment

          • pooky
            Freshie
            • Nov 2004
            • 95

            #6
            Brazil, then Auckland. Chile's cool - but a tip: All airlines run two hours late - if they go at all. (Always check your flight on the day or before)
            Apart from that, enjoy the gaucho restaurants and the people -they're great.

            Comment

            • Perry
              Geriatric
              • Sep 2004
              • 16861

              #7
              Go elsewhere @ Xmas? When all the rest are out
              and around? Loony! Stay home! Go later, when
              there's less pressure on all services.

              A family Xmas breakfast at home, then hide until
              about the 10th of January seems like good advice.
              Lay in stocks of food and drink, because when that
              day comes, the eurozone may be down the sink.

              Comment

              Working...