Header Ad Module

Collapse

Censorship

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CJ
    Fanatical
    • Oct 2003
    • 3570

    #31
    Originally posted by k1w1
    There is nothing silly about my complaints about moderators correcting spelling.
    We dont consciously go looking for typos, I make plenty myself. If we see them and beleive it makes it easier for other posters to understand, then we sometimes correct them. Likewise we sometimes fix posts when they incorrectly posts.

    We do it for the benefits of other readers so that they get the full advantage of your enlightening posts. I am not sure why you are so concerned with this, unless you are making the spelling mistakes intentionally to make reading your posts more difficult to understand.

    Comment

    • tricky
      Fanatical
      • Dec 2004
      • 1127

      #32
      Originally posted by PeterEmpowerEd View Post
      Tricky: re your celebration of 'tone'
      I was enjoying the absence of some combative posters.

      The mods work is not easy and I really don't know how they do it so well.

      Comment

      Working...