yaaoohh! 2000 users of Propertytalk Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yaaoohh! 2000 users of Propertytalk Forums

The list of forum users we need to thank is long....if this was a thank you speech at the Oscars I'd be running out of time before I was even a third of the way thru my thank-you list. hehehe

Marc and I very much appreciate all the time and effort our members have contributed.

Cheers,

Donna :P
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Well done Donna and Marc

This is a great site with so much information and many great people prepared to share their knowledge. Without your vision to get this web site up and running I might still be sitting up here on the equator feel very alone in the property investing journey.

Tamara
    You don't know how great things are until you loose it.

Comment

Congratulations Donna and Marc!

Keep up the good work and maintain the free flow of information. Thanks.

Comment

congrats!

Great work guys,

and it's gonna snow-ball from here I bet!

cheers-
        Mini

Comment

Well done everyone - keep spreading the word
          DFTBA

Comment

Hi Marc and Donna

Well done on reaching 2000.

No,
            partly right, thanks to Marc and Donna for getting the site off the ground BUT
            well done on all the Propertytalk members who continue to encourage others to join and hence help make PT stronger and stronger, so.....
            WELL DONE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

Regards
            "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Congratulations Donna and Marc. Thanks for setting up the site in the first place, an excellent source for all Investors and interested people alike.

Like Tamara said it certainly helps us living offshore get closer to the information as well.

Cheers

LK

Comment

Congrats Marc, Donna and well done everyone else for helping make PT such a great resource.

Keep up the good work team.

Regards,
                Marcus.

ps. Speaking of parties, didn't someone retire from their J O B recently?
                Now that sounds like a good reason to throw a party. Perhaps a trip to Tokoroa might be in order :twisted:

Comment

Hi Guys

House warming coming up in February, I think, once Donna and Marc finalise their holiday plans.

Will post address etc closer to the date.

Come to think of it, I could run a seminar and charge $29.955 per entry.

Regards
                  "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Muppet
                    Come to think of it, I could run a seminar and charge $29.955 per entry.
                    Would you be rounding that up or down?

Just be sure that it doesn't clash with Roger Hamiltons seminar because I would hate to have to pick between the two

Regards.

Comment

Working...
                    X