Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dean Letfus: “my job is to cover sin” -- WHO & WHAT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am gifted with great skills in court and much like Denny Crane have never lost a case, so my 75% is not split at all, it remains at 75%.
    The impartial observer said I am "unlikely" to be Dean, therefore thats a 50/50 not 100% denial
    That brings it down to 72.5%.
    The % of civil court judges who are woman is 12% so the chance it is a woman judge brings it down to 71%. ( I will not comment on your appalling sexism which you should right be sued for and a judge may award me punative damages for just out of spite )The chance that the woman judge is immune to your charms is 100% so that brings it back up to 76.2% in my favour, alas your maths is flawed much like your arguements.
    Last edited by Perry; 08-03-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Whoooaaahhh where is all this hostility coming from?
      Hostility from me WBuffett, not likely.

If you are going to make slanderous accusations make sure you can back it up in a court of law or failing that at least make a donation to my church group, I am in no way associated or a alter-ego, demonic or otherwise of Dean Leftus, he will no doubt confirm if he enters the fray of this conversation which I doubt after the vittirol put on his fine self.
      Must have been your own vibrations - the hostility ones you were picking up on.

Regards
      Graeme Fowler
      Facebook Property Chat Group NZ
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/340682962758216/

Comment

• What you've failed to take into consideration is the extent of homosexual judges, and my acting skills are beyond reproach. I'm counter-suing for suggesting not ONE woman judge would fall for my lucky charms. That's slander, is that.

Comment

• First of all the sexism against woman judges then the implication that homosexual judges are attracted to the defendents in their courts, you are trying make a mockery of our justice system, then of course there is your mathmatical calculations which would make the founders of BlueChip proud, the evidence against your credibility is mounting.
          Last edited by Perry; 08-03-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by orion View Post
            Hostility from me WBuffett, not likely.

Must have been your own vibrations - the hostility ones you were picking up on.

Regards
            Graeme Fowler
            I am glad to see you have calmed down, I prayed for you and am happy the result was so quickly forthcoming.

Comment

• Hi WBuffett, please don't pray for me, it doesn't work on aliens.

Regards
              Graeme Fowler
              Last edited by Perry; 08-03-2010, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• It surely does work my brotha, your calming down after my prayers is proof of that and we all win from
                that don't we ?its win-win

Comment

• Hi WBuffett, well first of all, I was never uncalm to begin with. And secondly, prayers most of the time don't work, in fact they have the opposite effect (for reasons I could explain, but you would no doubt scoff at). And when people's prayers don't get answered (or the opposite happens), people say it wasn't in God's will.

Regards
                  Graeme Fowler

Comment

• I think you mean win~win

Comment

• Originally posted by orion View Post
                      Hi WBuffett, well first of all, I was never uncalm to begin with. And secondly, prayers most of the time don't work, in fact they have the opposite effect (for reasons I could explain, but you would no doubt scoff at). And when people's prayers don't get answered (or the opposite happens), people say it wasn't in God's will.

Regards
                      Graeme Fowler
                      I will take your word for it as you have no reason to lie, its known that many people can be in extreme fury but to the eye look calm as day, if its a gift or a curse I dont know or profess to know.
                      Well obviously if someone is praying to the wrong God their prayers won't work, I won't go into that suffice to say in some parts of the world there are some very angry people.

Comment

• Originally posted by k1w1 View Post
                        I think you mean win~win
                        I'm not quite sure what you're implying there, can you please explain

Comment

• Well obviously if someone is praying to the wrong God their prayers won't work
                          Hi WBuffett, how many different Gods are there? Were they all created at the same time, or evolved in a similar way? I know there are lots of different religions, and they mostly they will say that their's is the only correct one. Many will also say that if you aren't with their one, you will go to hell when you die. Love out of fear, runs deeply through most of them.

Regards
                          Graeme Fowler

Comment

• There are many gods, some say Ricky Ponting is a god other say its Tendallker, if that is the case then Ricky Ponting is a lessor god maybe like the god of gambling and drinking and Tendallker is a slightly higher god, perhaps the god of higher-like things. These two for example were born at different times and evolved in different ways to answer that question.

Then there are the religious gods, there are a number of them as well,
                            I confess not to knowing all their names, some are good some are bad, some are younger and some are olders, some were born from relations between humans and a god such as hercules although it could be said hes a demi-god rather than a full god, there are arguements for either title.

Some gods are physical bodies such as the sun god or the moon god, they being the sun and the moon, still others say the sun and moon god are seperate entities from the actual sun or moon.

As to not being with a particular god and then going to hell, that is open to intepretation, for instance some regard the great Warren Buffett (no relation) as a god, but in recent years if you have followed him you may indeed have gone to hell, espcially if you borrowed heavily to do so. Of course if you call him merely a guru that is a different story, there are many gurus but they are not necessairly gods, the qualification for a guru is quite different.

I hope this answers all your questions.
                            Last edited by Perry; 08-03-2010, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• I prefer to follow the demi-gurus

Comment

• I am still shocked by animosity towards Dean. The man has an interesting approach but hey, that's him - after all we are all different. I don't know the man but, wow.

Orion - well what do I say man. You are a mentor to many of here. Keep away from this trivia, please.
                                I don't have to get it right, I just have to get it going!

Comment

Working...
                                X