I had one of my houses vandalised on the weekend when the tennants weren't there. 7 bricks through 7 windows, oh how I would love to catch the bastards that done it...
Anyway, I rang my Insurance Broker today after the bill of $832.30 came in and he said that Vero had a new quick easy "over the phone" claims system that had been up and running for a few weeks and it was easy and simple for claims under a certain amount - not sure what that amount is.
He gave me the 0800 number so I gave them a call and within 5 minutes it was all over, the invoice amount minus my excess will go in to my account tonight. I had to email or fax a copy of the invoice from the glass company and that was that, lucky they didn't need the Police report as they haven't showed yet, surprise surprise.
We have all had nightmares with Insurance Companies and filling out claims forms but this is a step in the right direction, good on ya Vero
Thought I would share this, I am for anything that makes our lives easier.
Anyway, I rang my Insurance Broker today after the bill of $832.30 came in and he said that Vero had a new quick easy "over the phone" claims system that had been up and running for a few weeks and it was easy and simple for claims under a certain amount - not sure what that amount is.
He gave me the 0800 number so I gave them a call and within 5 minutes it was all over, the invoice amount minus my excess will go in to my account tonight. I had to email or fax a copy of the invoice from the glass company and that was that, lucky they didn't need the Police report as they haven't showed yet, surprise surprise.
We have all had nightmares with Insurance Companies and filling out claims forms but this is a step in the right direction, good on ya Vero
Thought I would share this, I am for anything that makes our lives easier.


Comment