I've made an application to end, an ahhhhh, 'troublesome' tenancy,
pursuant to section 40 (2) (c). And section 60A (4).
S 60A (5) says the applicant must suffer greater hardship. Problem is,
the application made pursuant to section 40 (2) (c) is about 'hardship'
suffered by "other person residing in the neighbourhood."
So now I'm wondering if another section applies? TS tell me that
they decide which sections apply, based on the application.
Question: is a request to have a tenancy terminated much the same
as asking for a possession order?
pursuant to section 40 (2) (c). And section 60A (4).
S 60A (5) says the applicant must suffer greater hardship. Problem is,
the application made pursuant to section 40 (2) (c) is about 'hardship'
suffered by "other person residing in the neighbourhood."
So now I'm wondering if another section applies? TS tell me that
they decide which sections apply, based on the application.
Question: is a request to have a tenancy terminated much the same
as asking for a possession order?
Originally posted by RTA
Originally posted by RTA
Originally posted by RTA


Comment