Hi,
In the last few months my property manager (which manages two of my positively geared properties) is paying me less and less every month, and the time periods between payments grow constantly, so that now I need to add my money just to cover the mortgages. Emails and phone calls don't help. I'm an out-of town investor, and can't just pop into their office to resolve the matter on site. Unfortunately I can't even cancel my contract with the agency immediately, as I have a 3-month notice for termination (silly, I know, but these were my first investment ventures...). They now owe me thousands of dollars...
What are my options? Who can I turn to and what is the best and quickest way to get my money back?
Appreciate your help,
Mike
In the last few months my property manager (which manages two of my positively geared properties) is paying me less and less every month, and the time periods between payments grow constantly, so that now I need to add my money just to cover the mortgages. Emails and phone calls don't help. I'm an out-of town investor, and can't just pop into their office to resolve the matter on site. Unfortunately I can't even cancel my contract with the agency immediately, as I have a 3-month notice for termination (silly, I know, but these were my first investment ventures...). They now owe me thousands of dollars...
What are my options? Who can I turn to and what is the best and quickest way to get my money back?
Appreciate your help,
Mike


Comment