Header Ad Module

Collapse

Subscription

Collapse

Profile Sidebar

Collapse
ream
ream
Addicted
Last Activity: 07-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Joined: 18-05-2007
Location: Chch
  • Subscribed
Clear All
new posts
Seeking advice re PI affected by quake (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
28-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Selling despite slump (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
19-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Selling NZ property from abroad (overseas) (Topic in the General (NZ) forum)
29-07-2011, 10:37 AM
Selling to yourself - GST and Finance (Topic in the Finance, legal and tax (NZ) forum)
17-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Sending funds overseas (Topic in the General (NZ) forum)
08-04-2010, 07:39 AM
Shop around to reduce rate pain (Topic in the Property Investment (Oz) forum)
25-01-2008, 09:00 AM
Should I stay or should I go? (Borrowing rates) (Topic in the General (NZ) forum)
22-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Should I waterblast a house to clean it? (Topic in the Property Improvements (NZ) forum)
05-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Should you buy another rental? (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
31-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Slightly OT - secondary tax question (Topic in the Finance, legal and tax (NZ) forum)
03-05-2009, 10:18 PM
No new updates in subscriptions...
User has no subscribers to display...
Working...