Header Ad Module

Collapse

Subscription

Collapse

Profile Sidebar

Collapse
ream
ream
Addicted
Last Activity: 07-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Joined: 18-05-2007
Location: Chch
  • Subscribed
Clear All
new posts
How to word this? Does the RTA apply or not? (Topic in the Tenant Stuff (NZ) forum)
05-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Huge quake strikes Canterbury 22 Feb (Again!) (Topic in the General (NZ) forum)
28-08-2011, 10:05 PM
I have been approached to sell US properties to Kiwis (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
20-04-2013, 07:59 PM
I would like to confess I bought a lemon... (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
22-07-2009, 11:37 AM
I'm Throwing Down the Gauntlet (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
13-07-2011, 01:34 PM
Iceland volcano - Investment implications (Topic in the General (NZ) forum)
18-04-2010, 09:39 AM
In a recession hows this for customer service?? (Topic in the General (NZ) forum)
09-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Increase in GST - implications for LOs? (Topic in the Finance, legal and tax (NZ) forum)
19-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Inheritance - A Poisoned Chalice? (Topic in the General (NZ) forum)
22-05-2008, 12:03 PM
02-01-2012, 01:47 PM
No new updates in subscriptions...
User has no subscribers to display...
Working...