Header Ad Module

Collapse

Subscription

Collapse

Profile Sidebar

Collapse
BusyLizzy
BusyLizzy
***** Junkie
Last Activity: 23-05-2025, 12:33 PM
Joined: 20-04-2005
Location: Cappadocia, Turkey (previously Auckland)
  • Subscribed
Clear All
new posts
I need thoughts from the community (Topic in the About PropertyTalk.com forum)
07-01-2006, 11:25 AM
I want out of fixed term tenancy (Topic in the Tenant Stuff (NZ) forum)
23-11-2010, 11:29 AM
I want to move on (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
20-01-2006, 08:19 AM
I'm in California and I'm looking at a few opportunities in Texas. (Topic in the Property Investment (USA) forum)
06-01-2007, 06:36 AM
I've lost a thread (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
29-10-2005, 07:58 PM
iAttracting international buyers (Topic in the Ask Us a Question about the Forum forum)
14-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Ideas please (Topic in the Coffee Lounge forum)
06-02-2009, 07:58 PM
If you had 165k... (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
30-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Unable to view subscription
08-09-2010, 12:04 PM
iJoke (Topic in the Forum Funnies forum)
29-07-2010, 12:11 PM
No new updates in subscriptions...
User has no subscribers to display...
Working...