Header Ad Module

Collapse

Subscription

Collapse

Profile Sidebar

Collapse
Lanthanide
Lanthanide
Forum Junkie
Last Activity: 10-06-2021, 05:42 PM
Joined: 20-05-2012
Location:
  • Subscribed
Clear All
new posts
3 monthly property inspections and photos (Topic in the Property Management forum)
11-05-2017, 08:04 PM
A request from Keys to PMs and Landlords out there. (Topic in the Property Management forum)
29-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Abandoned property (Topic in the Tenant Stuff (NZ) forum)
06-12-2012, 06:35 AM
Aluminium versus plastic windows? (Topic in the Property Improvements (NZ) forum)
09-06-2017, 09:03 AM
Am I dreaming? (Topic in the Finance, legal and tax (NZ) forum)
07-04-2016, 06:32 PM
Am I misled or is this usual? I am a bit confused. (Topic in the Finance, legal and tax (NZ) forum)
05-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Bank is trying to enforce 40% LVR retrospectively (Topic in the Finance, legal and tax (NZ) forum)
04-10-2016, 06:30 PM
Bank made loan mistake (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
15-09-2016, 12:35 PM
24-02-2020, 03:31 PM
Basic structuring for a rental property (Topic in the Finance, legal and tax (NZ) forum)
10-11-2014, 03:21 PM
No new updates in subscriptions...
User has no subscribers to display...
Working...