Header Ad Module

Collapse

Subscription

Collapse

Profile Sidebar

Collapse
jimO
jimO
Fanatical
Last Activity: 22-09-2022, 07:20 PM
Joined: 16-09-2011
Location: Dunedin
  • Subscribed
Clear All
new posts
Should I avoid becoming a landlord ? (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
24-01-2020, 10:56 AM
Should I buy a weatherside clad house? (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
04-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Should I buy this house? (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
27-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Should I object to a low ratings valuation? (Topic in the General (NZ) forum)
13-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Shower install - tolerances, deviations (Topic in the Property Improvements (NZ) forum)
15-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Shower install dilemna! Conflicting plumbers. (Topic in the Property Improvements (NZ) forum)
25-07-2018, 08:59 AM
12-11-2015, 03:29 PM
Sign of the times... (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
18-10-2012, 08:23 PM
skipping the country owing money to the bank (Topic in the Finance, legal and tax (NZ) forum)
23-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Small Bathroom Options/Suggestions please (Topic in the Property Improvements (NZ) forum)
19-10-2013, 07:13 AM
No new updates in subscriptions...
User has no subscribers to display...
Working...