Header Ad Module

Collapse

Subscription

Collapse

Profile Sidebar

Collapse
DaveW
DaveW
Fanatical
Last Activity: 15-07-2024, 01:26 PM
Joined: 15-04-2009
Location:
  • Subscribed
Clear All
new posts
Buying Rules advice (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
05-08-2010, 02:11 PM
Buying strategy advice sought - two auctions / same day (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
16-12-2013, 12:39 PM
By the room renting... Are they tenants or flatmates. (Topic in the Tenant Stuff (NZ) forum)
15-11-2018, 12:42 PM
can I claim a repair cost which I paid for with a bank loan? (Topic in the Finance, legal and tax (NZ) forum)
08-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Can I sell off-plan commercial property before settlement? (Topic in the Finance, legal and tax (NZ) forum)
08-06-2018, 07:20 AM
Can my trust sell my property to my company? (Topic in the Property Investment (NZ) forum)
26-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Can Someone Teach me the Basics of Commercial Property? (Topic in the Commercial Property (NZ) forum)
26-11-2017, 01:34 AM
18-06-2018, 06:01 AM
20-08-2019, 03:15 AM
Can't get loan with 10% deposit now.. (Topic in the Finance, legal and tax (NZ) forum)
16-10-2013, 07:23 AM
No new updates in subscriptions...
User has no subscribers to display...
Working...