• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 mistakes not to make

http://propertyupdate.com.au/nine-th...erty-investor/
    have you defeated them?
    your demons

Thanks for the article. All tips mentioned by Michael Yardney are common sense, but not enough people follow them. I think the most common mistake is that investors get overly excited over making millions off the property and forget to do a proper research before buying. My life credo has always been: only buy after researching a product, especially when you buy big!

Comment

Nice article. Was a good read.

Comment

I went through this link. There are actually 8 pints not 9. But these are worth reading. Thanks for your effort.

Comment

yeah, sorry about that 9th pint

i drank that
          have you defeated them?
          your demons

Comment

Before buying big properties, you should have a plan and complete knowledge of the whole market..

Comment

Lesson.Do not let the desire for huge profits cloud your thinking.
              Homes For Sale in USA I | Home Loans I | Home Renovation Tips

Comment

Nice Article! It was great reading and every point depicts some meaning. I do agree with researching in investment property has great role to play with as it helps in analysing the associated risk considerations, forms of investment, performance measurement, diversification effects or inflation-hedge qualities , the asset allocation process and many more.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this out. Great article. I always prefer reading about failures and lessons learnt from it.
                  IT Solution Architect by day.....property investor by night. All i need now is the bank as my butler and a cave with high capital gains.

Comment

Thank you for these worth reading points but still not enough people follow them.

Comment

Its nice.....thanks for sharing such a nice post.

Comment

I’m going to view pages on your blog to get a better understanding how to get more visable. Thanks!

Comment

This made me laugh, though there's a ring of truth in it

Comment

There was me thinking 6 came after 5...

Comment

Really valuable post, thank you for putting it up here.

"Wealth is the transfer of money from the impatient to the patient." - Love this. So true.

Comment

Working...
                              X