Header Ad Module

Collapse

Not a thread but just info for those who showed interest

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Travellerev
    Freshie
    • Feb 2008
    • 47

    #1

    Not a thread but just info for those who showed interest

    I know this does not belong within the scope of this site and please just leave it a that.
    This is just for those of you who showed interest: I'm blogging live from 911 truth conference in Sidney open my http://aotearoaawiderperspective.wordpress.com. I will actually be meeting with Senator Fujita, the leader of the opposition leader of Japan who has graciously accepted an invitation to this conference. he is present and listening with us to the scientists, architects and engineers tell us about their findings with regards to the events of 911.

    Kind regards

    Evelyn Gilbert
  • Realtorman
    Opinionated
    • Dec 2006
    • 218

    #2
    You are right

    It is not a thread but all the same interesting.

    Personally I view your thoughts with those who belive Elvis is still alive and the moon is made of green cheese but it takes all to make a diverse world

    Comment

    • Travellerev
      Freshie
      • Feb 2008
      • 47

      #3
      Thank you for finding it interesting

      Yesterday, I spoke with the opposition leader of the biggest opposition party of Japan, Senator Fujita who is present here in Sidney for the conference. He could very well be the next prime minister of the second most powerful economic nation of the world. Hardly a man you would call an Elvis spotter. We here are calling him Yuki. Yep, I'm on first name basis with the next prime minister of Japan. Not bad for a tin foil hatter.
      He has travelled around the world to meet with top world leaders and politicians, like members of the Europarliament and English and Norwegian parliament members about a new investigation into the events of 911. He has the support of his own party and the ruling party of Japan doesn't seem to protest to much. I reckon I'm in eminently good company.

      These are the high profile people who have gone on record for a new investigation http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

      When I get back I will post his speeches integrally so you can listen to him.

      Kind regards

      Evelyn Gilbert

      Comment

      • captaincrab
        Fanatical
        • May 2005
        • 1069

        #4
        Hi Evelyn,
        A queston for you.
        To enact such a huge conspiracy as you allege, it must have involved a huge number of people.
        Why has no-one come forward and said they were part of it?

        Comment

        • SuperDad
          Hamilton Event Organiser
          • Apr 2006
          • 4015

          #5
          This is going to go downhill fast.

          Perhaps this is a good time for the thread to be moved to forum funnies?

          Paul.

          Comment

          • powerbroker50
            Forum Junkie
            • Nov 2003
            • 347

            #6
            What crap

            An insult to all those who died on September 11 2001. Normally the nonsence of left wing radicals.

            Comment

            • Jumpin
              Fanatical
              • Jun 2006
              • 1293

              #7
              It is one thing to hold a conference to determine what happened on 9/11, how it happened, how it could have been avoided, what was known, and what wasn't known and how it was responded to, etc, etc,

              It is quite another to come up with a ridiculous conspiracy theory which holds no water, and is not remotely supported by the people you speak of, Traveller.
              You claim to be searching for the truth, fine, but you colour your search with a wish to prove an unfounded theory. The truth is a lot more mundane and boring than your imagination would like.

              You are a fruitcake, and only the mad fringe , ne'r-do-wells and rebels looking for a cause will have the time of day for you.

              Senator Fujita is a very polite man, who wouldnt say so to your face, but does not remotely share your point of view.

              Comment

              • cube
                Thinking outside the square.
                • Jun 2005
                • 5076

                #8
                He could very well be the next prime minister of the second most powerful economic nation of the world. Hardly a man you would call an Elvis spotter. We here are calling him Yuki. Yep, I'm on first name basis with the next prime minister of Japan. Not bad for a tin foil hatter.
                In two sentences he goes from "could very well be" to "the next prime minister".

                And there are (unfortunately) no laws disbarring crackpots from leading countries, so I'm afraid I don't share your opinion on his eminence.

                Having said that, I do think it is strange that (as far as I know)

                a. There is only one inconclusive video of the attack on the pentagon, when that building must surely be one of the most video surveillanced in the world.

                b. None (that I have seen) of the pentagon photos seem to show any remnants of a plane!

                cube
                DFTBA

                Comment

                • Travellerev
                  Freshie
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 47

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Jumpin View Post
                  It is one thing to hold a conference to determine what happened on 9/11, how it happened, how it could have been avoided, what was known, and what wasn't known and how it was responded to, etc, etc,

                  It is quite another to come up with a ridiculous conspiracy theory which holds no water, and is not remotely supported by the people you speak of, Traveller.
                  You claim to be searching for the truth, fine, but you colour your search with a wish to prove an unfounded theory. The truth is a lot more mundane and boring than your imagination would like.

                  You are a fruitcake, and only the mad fringe , ne'r-do-wells and rebels looking for a cause will have the time of day for you.

                  Senator Fujita is a very polite man, who wouldnt say so to your face, but does not remotely share your point of view.
                  I don't think you understand me. I was not alone with Senator Fujita.
                  He was attending the actual conference. He was invited because he was on a world tour to speak with world leaders such as Euro parliamentarians British MP's scientists, engineers, architects etc about 911.
                  He was at the conference to speak to us about why he wants a new investigation. I was not petitioning him, he was there to tell his story. Additionally he told us that his party colleagues all want a new and independent investigation. He was send by the biggest opposition party of Japan on this tour, and he was the one who confronted the Prime minister of Japan on this issue on prime time mainstream TV. The fact that he was not trashed in the news papers should tell you that the Japanese government stands behind him. I just had the chance to talk to him and ask questions when he was a member of a panel that existed of an ex Lt Col. from the US army, who was the director of the "Star wars" program under two US presidents and a live long Republican, A chemist professor who has had the chance to chemically analyse the dust of the twin towers, a filmmaker who made a film about the subject and Mr. Fujita.
                  In about two weeks I get the DVD's of the event and I will make them available. I have in my wallet Mr. Fujita's calling card with telephone number and email address and permission to contact him about the subject, and to help New Zealand politicians get in touch with him if they so desire.

                  Someone said that this was usually left to the lefties, but the lefties scared to be accused of being nuts don't want to touch the subject with a bargepole. It is mostly staunch patriots and conservatives who hate what is happening to their country who take up the fight.

                  As for being just a mad fringe nutter. 70% of the American population now think that their government lied about 911 and want a new investigation, and 53% believe parts of the Government was involved in the attacks and the cover up. I would hardly call all of them fringe.

                  We don't have a theory that we are trying to prop up with garbage proof, we only have proof that the official "conspiracy theory" because that is what it was, no proof was ever offered, could not have happened , and we want a new and independent investigation. That's all.
                  on this site you can find a whole list of them. Including hundreds of high profile military personnel, not generally known for their left leaning sympathies.

                  Comment

                  • drelly
                    Fanatical
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 5838

                    #10
                    20% of American's can't even locate themselves on a world map! Here's why.
                    You can find me at: Energise Web Design

                    Comment

                    • Travellerev
                      Freshie
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 47

                      #11
                      Press for truth

                      Originally posted by powerbroker50 View Post
                      What crap

                      An insult to all those who died on September 11 2001. Normally the nonsence of left wing radicals.
                      Hi Powerbroker,



                      This is the film Press for truth. This film chronicles the sad journey of the survivors of the 911 attack. The widows of 4 men who died in the buildings.
                      They actually voted for Bush. So they can hardly be called left wing radicals. They lead a group of victims and survivors and they want us to fight this fight, them want to know how and why they are not told the truth about the attacks. 7 years after the attacks they are still traveling the country and the world to ask for our help in finding out the truth. It is for them that I brave the ridicule and the down right ignorance on the subject.

                      This one is particularly harrowing. Marcy lost her pregnant daughter on 911. She can not rest until she knows. This is one of a whole series. I dare you to watch them all and not come to the conclusion that something stinks to high heaven.

                      Comment

                      • SuperDad
                        Hamilton Event Organiser
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 4015

                        #12
                        Moderators,

                        Can this thread be removed, before it sets a precedent that any matter whatsoever may be discussed on this site?

                        Paul.

                        Comment

                        • Travellerev
                          Freshie
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 47

                          #13
                          Removal of thread

                          Originally posted by SuperDad View Post
                          This is going to go downhill fast.

                          Perhaps this is a good time for the thread to be moved to forum funnies?

                          Paul.
                          I stated in my initial post that his was only an announcement and not meant as a thread, and I acknowledged that this was not on the subject matter of this forum, but like it or not people are not one dimensional and sometimes stuff gets outside of topic for a wee while. You are writing in answer to this thread when nobody asked you to partake, only because you want it removed. While I will abide by the wish of the moderators, it seems to me that if you don't like this thread than perhaps you could leave it alone, especially since there are long term members of this forum who seem curious if somewhat cynical, and are prepared to to give the thread some live even when I stated in wasn't meant as such.

                          Comment

                          • SuperDad
                            Hamilton Event Organiser
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 4015

                            #14
                            Travellerev,

                            The issue is not whether I like the thread or not. There are many threads on here that I "don't like".

                            The point is that this is a forum concerning property investment and related topics. If the line is not drawn about what falls within this scope, then the forum might as well discuss topics such as breastfeeding and blight in tomatoes (both of which are worthy topics in their own right).

                            If you find matters like this so interesting, start your own website.

                            Paul.
                            Last edited by SuperDad; 17-03-2008, 11:48 AM.

                            Comment

                            • cube
                              Thinking outside the square.
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 5076

                              #15
                              Ahhh - the title should be "Not a Thread", not "Not a Threat".
                              DFTBA

                              Comment

                              Working...