No announcement yet.

Ultimate Investment Opportunity - Earn up to 400%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robyn, as a total beginner at property investing I've always appreciated your advice and knowledgable comments.

It horrifies me that you're now using sign-up-quick tactics to encourage people to invest in something they don't understand. As others have asked, are you offering a personal guarantee of returns, or at least of capital? If not, can you please explain how the capital is protected?

As for the similarities between Ken's wording and Trean and Richard's I guess if they did partly copy it they were doing research for the right words to deliver it to potential investors in a way that is easily understood.
    Sorry, no. Reproducing someone else's material word-for-word is not research, it's plagarism.

Comment

HI All, I will do a general reply here.

If you don't feel comfortable don't invest as simple as that, we are REALLY confident we can comfortably acheive those returns, the PDS should answer your questions if you have any and if it doesn't you are welcome to ask us via our email address on there. Or even here is ok.

There is not a personal guarantee.

Like any investment you need to do due diligence and decide if it is for you.

My comment of trust it and make bucket loads is how I work in my investing and it has often worked well for me, When I have made emotional decisions I have sometimes lost, in this case I am certainly putting quite a bit more of my own funds into it as well. The best I have ever done prior to getting into this is about 80% return in 5 years and that was quite exceptional at the time, not that long ago actually I think it cashed in about 2 years ago. I know we can make alot more here.

If you are happy doing your own thing then continue doing that, this is just an offer for those who are interested in diversifying or someone who has a few bucks sitting around gathering dust.

Those who come on board with us I am sure will be well rewarded.

And for the person who said we had terrible marketing or what ever it was, sorry it is not up to your standard we are not professionals at marketing, if we do decide to take this further we may employ a marketer. We are certainly planning to stay in ourselves for the long run. Whether or not we offer this again remains to be seen. Might just do our own trading instead of offering others a wonderful opportunity to make a great return. If we do have another offer at some stage it will be offered first to those on board with us already so there will be less places in the next one if it happens.

All investing comes with risk and that is clearly set out in the info we have available. However as we have said we are really confident we can make it happen.

Look forward to paying my properties off with the profits. And buying more.

Regards

Comment

I'm sorry Robyn but "If you don't feel comfortable don't invest" is a cop-out. As the promoter of this investment, you have an obligation to justify your claims.

The message I'm getting from you is "Give me your money and trust me even though I don't understand it".

If you feel able to stand up and promote an investment, claiming up to 400% returns over 5 years, don't you think you should at least have some clue as how it works? Why not 500% or 600%?

...your capital is actually 100% protected so you WILL NOT loose any money
        is an explicit guarantee of NO risk. I hope you have considerable professional indemnity insurance in place!

You don't need to understand how it is done anyway all you need to do is trust the people running the business and let them get on with their job and you get on with yours and sit back and enjoy the fantastic returns.
        You make it sound like being gullible is a pre-requisite for investing! Why should anyone trust you? Richard is the ony one of you who seems to have any experience of options trading (part time). Did he work professionally or are you referring to his own sharemarket dabbling?
        You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Originally posted by nzgems View Post
          my comment of trust it and make bucket loads is how i work in my investing and it has often worked well for me,
          Wow !

www.3888444.co.nz
          Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by NZGEMS View Post
            ... As for the similarities between Ken's wording and Trean and Richard's I guess if they did partly copy it they were doing research for the right words to deliver it to potential investors in a way that is easily understood. ...
            Hi Robyn, it appears that the system described in http://www.actionseries7.co.nz/investment.htm is essentially the same system described on the "Ultimate Option Strategies" site.

Here is a different view, showing the text in your advertisement that matches the text on ultimateoptionstrategies.com

In your advertisement you say "It has taken Trean & Richard over a decade to perfect this system".

I am hoping you can remove any confusion by clarifying the relationship between your company and "Ultimate Option Strategies".
            Last edited by Cadmium; 20-11-2009, 05:25 PM. Reason: punkshuashun

Comment

Well BlueChip only offered 12.95% return each year, and Hanover were only offering 14% so 400% over 5 years sounds like a great deal.

Seriously, Robin, what the *&(* are you doing???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarahd View Post
                Seriously, Robin, what the *&(* are you doing???!!!
                Trusting

www.3888444.co.nz
                Facebook Page

Comment

Robyn/Richard, can you post backtest and walk-forward results as well as maximum drawdown.

Comment

Hello Robyn

What year did Trean & Richard obtain their Series 7 license?

Thanks
                    SB

Comment

Trean & Richard’s number one rule is to buy undervalued options or covered calls, in effect cheap, low cost.
                      Nobody's even mentioned yet that the whole premise this 'system' is based on is undervalued options, when big banks spend multiple millions on systems to take advantage of any arbitrage opportunities like this in milliseconds before the average investors (like Trean & Richard) even get to see them.

Comment

Does anyone have any experience of Ken Trester's programme? Does it work?

Comment

Stay the hell away. This is Total dreamland BS by the promotors.
                          If they can do this they would not be wanting others money because they would not need it with those kind of returns. even starting with hundy.
                          Hec
                          Last edited by revdev; 21-11-2009, 06:39 PM. Reason: moderation

Comment

Temporarily un-available

http://www.actionseries7.co.nz/ is

"Temporarily un-available

We're sorry, we are currently making changes to our investment plan. Please check back soon or email us on [email protected]."

Comment

Poor planning?

Looks like this product was rushed through to be sold off.

Robyn fronted up but holes have been demonstrated - with possible breach of copyright?

Comment

Originally posted by ActionMan View Post
                                Looks like this product was rushed through to be sold off.

Robyn fronted up but holes have been demonstrated - with possible breach of copyright?
                                I am surpirsed PT let the banner go online in the first place without Due Diligance.

Comment

Working...
                                X