What's your opinion on this system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpr2 View Post
    You will have to ask someone like badger mill.

also there is no point providing logins and passwords as there is no link

You can download the platform on the Migfx site.

Here are the updated results:

27 oktober 2008 the account started with 10 000$.
    Now the balance is 16 866$ ( 68% ROI).
    The float is minus 546 $

You can also follow this account live with these logins:
    Login : 836187
    Read only pasword : tom2008
    server: MIG

Comment

Originally posted by Mill View Post
      You can download the platform on the Migfx site.

Now the balance is 16 866$ ( 68% ROI).
      The float is minus 546 $

Mill it really comes down to do you understand what this system is?

The System for my own trading style I grasp since I actually use it, so its not beyond the realm of reality that you can have fantastic returns your posting about.

But I am a self directed trader and if I dont understand the the self directed part, I probably woudnt invest into something I dont understand /grasp myself.

This is a good rule of thumb for investing if you dont understand what it is dont invest in it! Thats a W Buffet rule and a good one!

I suggest you get familiar with currency yourself and experience what its like to have the highs and lows of investing in this volatile market. Most trading platforms offer a free demo account and you could follow along with how this system works your looking into and get a feel for whats involved in playing the currency game.

I have with the DC numbers 3 demo platforms later and then a mini account to start the ball rolling but my research into this has been 6 months not counting the previous attempt a few years ago where after 8 months of warfare I was eliminated for the green horn I was! A valuable lesson learnt!

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
        Mill it really comes down to do you understand what this system is?

The System for my own trading style I grasp since I actually use it, so its not beyond the realm of reality that you can have fantastic returns your posting about.

But I am a self directed trader and if I dont understand the the self directed part, I probably woudnt invest into something I dont understand /grasp myself.

This is a good rule of thumb for investing if you dont understand what it is dont invest in it! Thats a W Buffet rule and a good one!

I suggest you get familiar with currency yourself and experience what its like to have the highs and lows of investing in this volatile market. Most trading platforms offer a free demo account and you could follow along with how this system works your looking into and get a feel for whats involved in playing the currency game.

I have with the DC numbers 3 demo platforms later and then a mini account to start the ball rolling but my research into this has been 6 months not counting the previous attempt a few years ago where after 8 months of warfare I was eliminated for the green horn I was! A valuable lesson learnt!
        Hi Badger,
        I'm an investor and have not the intention to start trading myself.
        I'm just looking for profitable moneymanagers. I also have several other managed accounts with option or futurestraders, they make me money without telling me every detail of their strategy.

In case you can show me good returns on the daniel code, I have some funds available for you to trade for me.

Now the balance is 16 856$ ( 68% ROI).
        The float is minus 323 $

Comment

??????? Mill are you trying to sell us on the product or trying to engage the services of a trader like badger?

Comment

Hi Mill

Its illegal to trade OPM unless your a registered FP, or have a securities licence with a SEC or what ever the NZ equivalent is. That means you cannot tout business as a private self directed investor on the public.

All trading is with my own capital! I promote no system but have mentioned the DC since I use it for research purposes. If individuals decide to have a look at the trading side of things at the DC fine, its a paid subscription to get the information for trading purposes. The articles about economics are free to read, along with some gold charts!

The big difference here is that I do trade and you dont so where in totally different camps on approach, and thinking...

Comment

Are there any statements to view?
              Yep heres the model FOREX

Comment

Originally posted by tpr2 View Post
                ??????? Mill are you trying to sell us on the product or trying to engage the services of a trader like badger?

I'm not selling anything (anyhow this system is not for sale).

I'm just looking for feedback on a moneymanager that seems very profitable and/or looking for other profitable moneymanagers.

Comment

Hi Mill

Its illegal to trade OPM unless your a registered FP, or have a securities licence with a SEC or what ever the NZ equivalent is. That means you cannot tout business as a private self directed investor on the public.

All trading is with my own capital! I promote no system but have mentioned the DC since I use it for research purposes. If individuals decide to have a look at the trading side of things at the DC fine, its a paid subscription to get the information for trading purposes. The articles about economics are free to read, along with some gold charts!

The big difference here is that I do trade and you dont so where in totally different camps on approach, and thinking...

So when I understand it good, you are selling signals for a system that made about 100% return this year?

Now the balance is 16 908$ ( 69% ROI).
                  The float is minus 402 $

Comment

So when I understand it good, you are selling signals for a system that made about 100% return this year?
                    Nup I dont sell anything! Im a subscriber! Depends how good a trader you are!

Comment

Nup I dont sell anything! Im a subscriber! Depends how good a trader you are!
                      Ah, ok I see

Now the balance is 17 026$ ( 70% ROI).
                      The float is minus 297 $

Comment

Now the balance is 17 215$ ( 72% ROI).
                        The float is minus 53 $

Comment

Now the balance is 17 571$ ( 75% ROI).
                          The float is minus 177 $

Comment

Getting boring mill.

How about the web site so that we can have a look at the system?
                            "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by muppet View Post
                              Getting boring mill.

How about the web site so that we can have a look at the system?
                              this is the site: www.neuraldriver.com

Now the balance is 17 701$ ( 77% ROI).
                              The float is minus 123 $

Comment

Thats different to the migfx site you posted last week mill

Comment

Working...
                                X