Header Ad Module

Collapse

worst case scenario

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahk
    Addicted
    • Jun 2005
    • 679

    #1

    worst case scenario

    Here's one of those "worst case scenario" things to think about before it happens so you can do the right thing in an emergency without having to think it out at the time. Ready?

    You are on a horse, galloping at a constant speed. On your right side is sharp drop-off, and on your left side is an elephant traveling at the same speed as you.

    Wait: there's more.

    Directly in front of you is a galloping kangaroo and your horse is unable to overtake it. Behind you is a lion running at the same speed as you and the Kangaroo.

    Whew!

    Now: What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

    I'll give you some time to post your suggestions
    █ Charging enough rent?
    █ NZ Scams to Avoid
    █ Add a sleepout to your rental property
  • Heg
    Fanatical
    • Jul 2005
    • 1309

    #2
    I won't reply as I got sent this the other day
    Great answer though....
    Jo Birch
    Looking for someone to manage your next project or event? Then call now!
    +61 450 148 678

    Comment

    • Mikal_NZ
      Freshie
      • May 2006
      • 44

      #3
      The only possible answer - call MacGyver

      I saw MacGyver do this once. It was complicated.

      Comment

      • BusyLizzy
        ***** Junkie
        • Apr 2005
        • 2311

        #4
        I also received this the other day - but can't remember the answer!!

        Short-term memory loss - a sign of aging, they tell me!

        Remind me again how the story finishes...
        Lisa

        Comment

        • SuperDad
          Hamilton Event Organiser
          • Apr 2006
          • 4015

          #5
          I googled the answer - its worth waiting for!

          Comment

          • Jumpin
            Fanatical
            • Jun 2006
            • 1293

            #6
            This sort of nightmare usually stops when I wake up-- but I don't suppose that will happen this time....

            Comment

            • drelly
              Fanatical
              • Jan 2004
              • 5838

              #7
              If everyone is happy, can't we just leave it be?
              You can find me at: Energise Web Design

              Comment

              • Jumpin
                Fanatical
                • Jun 2006
                • 1293

                #8
                Yeah, the lion will get tired soon. Then you can just slow down and relax. Or.... Stop anyway - the lion will eat your horse while you run in the opposite direction. Who let the kangaroo loose anyway? What country are we in?

                Comment

                Working...