1. Make vanilla pudding.Put in mayo jar.Eat in public
2. Hire two private investigators.Get them to follow each other
3. Get into a crowded elevator and say “ I bet you’re all wondering why I gathered you here today.”
4. Run into a store, ask what year it is.when someone answers, yell “ It worked!” and run out cheering.
5. Become a doctor.Change your last name to Acula.
6. Buy a parrot.Teach the parrot to say “ Help! I've been turned into a parrot.”
2. Hire two private investigators.Get them to follow each other
3. Get into a crowded elevator and say “ I bet you’re all wondering why I gathered you here today.”
4. Run into a store, ask what year it is.when someone answers, yell “ It worked!” and run out cheering.
5. Become a doctor.Change your last name to Acula.
6. Buy a parrot.Teach the parrot to say “ Help! I've been turned into a parrot.”

