No announcement yet.

Duncan attacks Ron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Duncan has any balls, he should have invited Ron for a live interview.

Why didn't Duncan pick Sir Bob Jones or Olly Newland or Andrew King?

Comment

"It doesn't matter what Duncan said about Ron". That pretty much sums up your over-defensiveness stance, Gary. It doesn't matter? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Leftette View Post
        "It doesn't matter what Duncan said about Ron". That pretty much sums up your over-defensiveness stance, Gary. It doesn't matter? Seriously?
        It's called power of associations. (anyone listened to Personal Power 2 by Tony Robbins know what I mean)

First he talks about Ron, with a slightly negative view, then he goes to attack foreign Chinese property buyers. Duncan inevitably associated Ron with the negativity of the story.

It doesn't matter what Duncan wrote, it is what the viewers listeners interpretations of the story that count.

Comment

Utter rubbish. Nothing matters more than "what he wrote". And what he wrote was, in your words, "slightly negative" yet it's enough to send you into some hysterical spin. How dare they write about Ron. Why not write about X Y Z. It doesn't matter. YOU ARE THE ONE PLAYING THE RACE CARD.

Comment

Utter rubbish. Nothing matters more than "what he wrote". And what he wrote was, in your words, "slightly negative" yet it's enough to send you into some hysterical spin. How dare they write about Ron. Why not write about X Y Z. It doesn't matter. YOU ARE THE ONE PLAYING THE RACE CARD.
            I stand by my views, and I put my real name with it.

Comment

Good for you. Of course, you're entitled to them, even if they're wrong.

Comment

Good for you. Of course, you're entitled to them, even if they're wrong.
                You have 0 right to judge what is right and what is wrong.

You keep talking to yourself, bye.

Comment

But they're my views, Gary. You know, what I defended your right to. Now I have none?

Comment

Would it be more correct to call Ron's charges "followers" or "disciples"?

Comment

But they're my views, Gary. You know, what I defended your right to. Now I have none?
                      Who are you to judge about my views.

Comment

LOLZ....Followed the link read the article and some of the comments....man some people sure got a bug up their butts

Good on you Gary for sticking up for Ron....though to give Duncan the benefit of the doubt.....he may have been referring to Ron as Chinese in the same way as somebody might refer to me as European.....accurate in one sense but not what I'd call technically correct.....doesn't make him a racist necessarily

That is the only slack I'll cut him though....because the rest of the article is a load of bollocks IMHO.....such a pile if stupid rubbish that he is probably be stupid enough to be a racist.

Still LOLing at some of the comments....man people are stupid

Cheers
                        Spaceman

Comment

Originally posted by spaceman View Post
                          Still LOLing at some of the comments....man people are stupid
                          It's the association between Duncan's garbage in the rest of the article with Ron that got to me on a personal level.

Yeah the guy Mike, I LOLed.

Comment

I agree with Gary on this one.

He was definitely linking: 'Ron' -> 'Chinese' -> 'Kiwis can't buy a house'.

Leftette he didn't actually say that but you are smarter than that.
                            Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
                              I agree with Gary on this one.

He was definitely linking: 'Ron' -> 'Chinese' -> 'Kiwis can't buy a house'.

Leftette he didn't actually say that but you are smarter than that.
                              Yeah I took it personal when Leftette told me "I'm wrong", especially I took Duncan's article a bit too personal, and having this emotion still hot in my mind.

I don't like someone telling me I'm wrong these days, just as I don't tell people they are wrong after reading 'How to Make Friends and Influence People'.

Sorry Leftette.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
                                Duncan should check what the consequences are for attacking or defaming Ron Hoy Fong, who is:
                                1) Justice of Peace
                                2) Queens Medal recipient
                                This sounds very much like the 'I'm an important person' school of dealing with criticism.

Comment

Working...
                                X