Bartercard - make sure you consider ALL the costs first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartercard - make sure you consider ALL the costs first

Bartercard has been mentioned on here before and I know a lot of you are self employed, so I thought I'd pop a link to an article I wrote about it. I was approached recently to join it but I was a member several years ago and found it to be difficult to spend trade dollars, costly and more trouble than it's worth. Anyone on here used/using it?
    Read Article: Find out the real cost of Bartercard
    You can find me at: Energise Web Design

they used to call me all the time, i put them on caller id and ignored them and eventually they stopped, i had a guy wanting to pay me for a 5k job with barter dollars, he was miffed when i refused them

Comment

I think the rep got the idea when I said something about hell freezing over.
      There used to be people in the Gold Coast selling property for trade dollars. One way to get rid of them I suppose!

Comment

Thanks for the comprehensive analysis drelly.

I tried to understand the Bartercard system years ago and failed.
        At the time I blamed that on my limited mental powers.

Now I know that it doesn't actually make sense after all.

Comment

Originally posted by drelly View Post
          Bartercard has been mentioned on here before and I know a lot of you are self employed, so I thought I'd pop a link to an article I wrote about it. I was approached recently to join it but I was a member several years ago and found it to be difficult to spend trade dollars, costly and more trouble than it's worth. Anyone on here used/using it?
          Read Article: Find out the real cost of Bartercard
          Very good article drelly, mind if it is reposted on the web ??? Full credit to the source of course..............

Comment

Originally posted by Social_Media_NZT View Post
            Very good article drelly, mind if it is reposted on the web ??? Full credit to the source of course..............
            I don't mind a small preview with a link to my page but reposting the whole thing could cause duplicate content issues and damage search engine rankings.

Comment

Working...
            X