Better than property investment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better than property investment

Just received the following email. For this little effort, I'm promised to receive US $2m. Wow! It sounds too good to be true! So like Nigeria, people in Ivory Coast have the same problem unlocking their funds?

Dearest One,
    Sorry for contacting you through this means and
    i know my message will come to you as a surprise since i don't know you in person nor met with you before, but i am of the belief that you would come to my assistance after hearing about my situation. I am Ada Oguna, the only child of Late Dr. & Mrs Oguna . My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant base, the economic capital of Ivory Coast. Before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of his outings to discuss on his daily business matters. I never knew my mother, i was brought up by my father and he took me very special. Before his death on 29th June 2009 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me to his bedside and told me that he had a sum $10.500.000(Ten million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) left in a fixed deposit account in a bank here at Abidjan, that i am the next of kin to the money as his only child. Also that i should seek for a foreign partner/guardian in a country of my choice where i will transfer the money use it for investments such as real estate management. I am sincerely seeking your assistance in the following ways
    1) To Provide an account where this money will be transferred
    2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since i am a girl of 19years
    3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country after the money has been transferred. Moreover, i am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input of the successful transfer of this fund to your account overseas. Anticipating to hear from you soon on my email address xxx
    Thanks you.
    Ada Oguna

These guys are proof that there is a fool born every minute.

Recent extreme NZ case from the Herald:

Firm's $450k lost in scam

Comment

Working...
    X