Hello all,
I read Bob Jones latest book "Jones on Management"
I read it in two sittings and I have to say he is one FUNNY grumpy old man! Though what I did learn from his observations about management was worth the $$ I paid for it. After reading this book I will now go out and buy his other books as he is a laugh!
Click here to read my review on the book.
Cheers
Marc
I read Bob Jones latest book "Jones on Management"
I read it in two sittings and I have to say he is one FUNNY grumpy old man! Though what I did learn from his observations about management was worth the $$ I paid for it. After reading this book I will now go out and buy his other books as he is a laugh!
Click here to read my review on the book.
Cheers
Marc


