Header Ad Module

Collapse

Mac Users

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahk
    Addicted
    • Jun 2005
    • 679

    #1

    Mac Users

    I believe there are problems for mac users with the forum. I'm working to resolve these issues and have just made a change. If you have a mac could you let me know if the flicker is better now.

    thanks

    Sarah
    █ Charging enough rent?
    █ NZ Scams to Avoid
    █ Add a sleepout to your rental property
  • Scarface
    Opinionated
    • Apr 2005
    • 133

    #2
    Hi Sarah,
    the forum is not jumping now but that is probably because I have a newer version of OSX installed at home. Have a older version of OSX at work so will find out tomorrow and tell.
    Thanks
    If I have seen further than others,
    it is because I have stood on the shoulder of giants. Isaac Newton

    Comment

    • leapy
      Forum Junkie
      • Oct 2004
      • 283

      #3
      I am experiencing malfunction on this site when using the back button on the Safari browser, which is a bit annoying as it is my browser of choice. But it is better than it was a couple of days ago, when it jumped incessantly. Internet Explorer seems to be working ok with it. Good luck sorting it out.

      Comment

      • Marc
        Strong Fences make Good Neighbours
        • Jul 2003
        • 3853

        #4
        Hello team!

        This Saturday SarahK will be fixing the issues we have with the forum both for MAC users and the jumping issue. By the end of Saturday the forum should be working correctly. You may experience some odd stuff happening during Saturday as well...

        Cheers

        Marc
        Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

        Comment

        Working...