Mother Russia - Mother Propertytalk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother Russia - Mother Propertytalk?

This forum is turning into communist Russia without a freedom of expression...perhaps I am frank with my statements but in a nanny state we need more people posting like me...

Actually Dan unpleasant uninformed critical posts from someone who doesn't have the courage to identify themselves is just what this wonderful forum could do without actually.

Comment

Dan you are (with in the boundaries of civility) welcome to say what you like about who ever you like as long as you follow the rules of this forum.

In particular that means if you are going to make critical /negative posts then you must sign them with your full name. You have agreed to this when you signed up and the forum rules have been pointed out to you time and time again.

We have been exceedingly patient with you (probably more so than makes most members happy), but if you continue to blatantly break the rules without remorse, we will be forced to either ban you (Which we are very reluctant to do) or create even more work for ourselves by making sure that none of your posts are visible until a moderator has approved them.

David Hunter
      PT Moderator

PS your post above as critical of a company (namely Propertytalk) technically also needs to be signed. I'm not going to moderate that post, since we welcome feedback.
      New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

Good work David.

Paul.

Comment

Yes - fully agree.

Comment

Seconded.
            Nice work David

Comment

I think, technically that is thirded Whitt

Cheers
              David
              New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

Motion Passed?

Comment

Dan, you have NO idea - sorry mate but I don't think you are qualified to make a comment about communistrussian and freedom of speach.
                  One simple thing I hope you will consider: there are OTHER opinions (than yours). These other opinions are not wrong - and neither you are wrong.
                  You CAN be right - but you don't have to be right at someone else's expense.
                  If you were not so blatantly ignorant of the value of some other people positions and offerings YOUR posts would carry much higher value for this community too.
                  Is it THAT difficult to understand?
                  Don't argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Hello CD,

It might be an idea to create your own website so you can control all the content yourself.

You will then see in a while if your site gets some traffic that people will join who have different ideas than you.

You will then have to make the choice of either banning them (in that case you will end up with a site that no one wants to go to cos its boring) or trying to understand them and accommodate their opinions.

Have a go - build your own website...

By the way is Paris wearing makeup yet?

Cheers

Marc
                    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marc View Post
                      Hello CD,

It might be an idea to create your own website so you can control all the content yourself.

You will then see in a while if your site gets some traffic that people will join who have different ideas than you.

You will then have to make the choice of either banning them (in that case you will end up with a site that no one wants to go to cos its boring) or trying to understand them and accommodate their opinions.

Cheers

Marc
                      Voted PT's #1 post of the month!

Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc View Post
                        Hello CD,

Cheers

Marc
                        First of all I never complain about what anyone writes about me, which is vastly different to what other 'fluffy bunny labour voters' and 'do-gooders' do out there on this site at times.

Nevertheless, a sharp opinion is forthright, a lot of seminar presenters and bunnies dislike my postings,
                        I don't care.

As long as I save a few punters money at this very dangerous stage of the economic cycle I'll be happy. We will see who is smarting in a few month's time, hopefully a few bunnies wake up before they get slaughtered by their own people.

I have helped out one guy who was being helped out by a 'property mentor' who had been in the market for a couple of years. He has gotten his money back from the mess that was created and now he has made a great investment through my help, for nothing, so there you go.

Anyway, I started this post and you seem to be on it!!

Not that boring eh!

Comment

Originally posted by Commercial Dan View Post
                          I have helped out one guy who was being helped out by a 'property mentor' who had been in the market for a couple of years. He has gotten his money back from the mess that was created and now he has made a great investment through my help, for nothing, so there you go.
                          Ha!

So you have started in the mentoring game

Thats a nice angle... start out free and then offer the "all weekend workshop where the real information is provided."

Cheers

Marc
                          Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Unsolicited Advice

In truth, poormastery doubts CD would ever hurt a fly. I suspect his heart is in the right place. He is actually trying to help people, as best he can.

Personally, I think instead of arguably bullying CD, you could consider who the really dangerous people are, and devote your energies there.

You know who they are...

Regards,
                            *poormastery*
                            Last edited by poormastery; 05-07-2007, 09:40 AM.

Comment

I am sure you are right, PM, in that CD genuinely wants to help 'save' others from misfortunes. Good on him. All he has to do is to show more respect to others when expressing his views, and debating with others. Calling people gullible, tossers, dumb dogs and cry babies is not how to do it. It's simple, really.
                              Lisa

Comment

Working...
                              X