Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9/11 - 3 Of the World's most expensive Investment Properties were destroyed, was it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyMacaroni View Post

So the explosives used on 9/11 were made in Afganistan were they John? Problem with that is the official account doesn't mention anything about explosives. It was the impact of 2 planes and their fuel that brought down 3 towers on 9/11.

This demonstrates one of two things. John Key has not bothered to check the official story of 9/11 which he admits is why the SAS need to go to Afganistan. Or he knows the official story is false and he is happy to send many young New Zealanders to put their lives at risk in an unjustified war.

Funny how Paul Henry just nods along rather than saying 'Hang on a minute John, there were no explosives used on 9/11...' as you would expect from an informed media commentator. Doesn't instill much confidence that our PM can't get his facts straight on such an important issue. But I'm sure this went over most peoples heads...

I must say Ifeel quite relieved that our PM is so up with the play that he knows where the explosives were made, this is more info than anyone else (including yourself and all your videos etc) Mr Key obviously has a close relationship with the FBI, and CIA, its great that we finally have a leader who has this kind of access that was denyed to the labour party govt because of their anti-american policies. Not since the 70's have we had this close a relationship with the worlds superpowers.

Comment

Originally posted by WBuffett View Post
      I must say Ifeel quite relieved that our PM is so up with the play that he knows where the explosives were made, this is more info than anyone else (including yourself and all your videos etc) Mr Key obviously has a close relationship with the FBI, and CIA, its great that we finally have a leader who has this kind of access that was denyed to the labour party govt because of their anti-american policies. Not since the 70's have we had this close a relationship with the worlds superpowers.

Is that you John? Man you really had a slip of the tongue on Breakfast the other day. You should think a bit before you go on national TV and say things like that...

Comment

Is that you John? Man you really had a slip of the tongue on Breakfast the other day. You should think a bit before you go on national TV and say things like that...
        now you've really lost the plot Tandor.... what colour is the sky in your world?

Comment

From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_B_Azbg0go&feature=channel_page

From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVhxnkK6s8&feature=channel

Comment

New Loose Change Documentary on History Channel

For anyone interested, The History Channel will be screening Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup at 730pm Sept 10 (Thurs):

Comment

The original truth of 9/11 must have to come before. Though it it has already being revolved I wish it should be officially published. I don't believe a single word of CIA. They are just hiding the original criminals.

Comment

Charlie Sheen on his letter to President Obama

Letter here.

Comment

Another whistleblower, pity everyones deaf.

Italy Ex-President - CIA And Mossad Ran 9-11

Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga, who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio, has told Italy's oldest and most widely read newspaper that the 9-11 terrorist attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad, and that this was common knowledge among global intelligence agencies. In what translates awkwardly into English, Cossiga told the newspaper Corriere della Sera:

"All the [intelligence services] of America and Europeknow well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the Mossad, with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."

Cossiga was elected president of the Italian Senate in July 1983 before winning a landslide election to become president of the country in 1985, and he remained until 1992.

Comment

I don't think anyone cares

But keep on following it and report back when you've crack it.

Comment

Everbody should care

Originally posted by Bob Kane View Post
                      But keep on following it and report back when you've crack it.

Nah mate he has cracked it already ....... I was in Afghanistan shortly after 9/11 and it was common knowledge amongst the local population at the time the "the Jews" did it, because none of "them" showed up for work in the twin towers on 9/11 because "they" all knew it was going to happen in advance.

I supprised it's taken this long for the truth to get out and become more widely known.

Cheers
                      Spaceman

Comment

Originally posted by spaceman View Post
                        Nah mate he has cracked it already ....... I was in Afghanistan shortly after 9/11 and it was common knowledge amongst the local population at the time the "the Jews" did it, because none of "them" showed up for work in the twin towers on 9/11 because "they" all knew it was going to happen in advance.

I supprised it's taken this long for the truth to get out and become more widely known.

Cheers
                        Spaceman

Gee spaceman, if I didn't know you were such a nice guy from your previous posts I could get the impression you are insinuating I am a rascist...

Rather than getting emotive why don't you have a crack at countering some of the scientific claims posted earlier in the thread. How do 3 buildings hit by 2 planes collapse at freefall speed, symmetrically, while being pulverised into dust without an explosive demolition being involved? How do you explain multiple samples of this dust containing large amounts of unignited nanothermite chips?

Much easier to throw mud than answer the hard questions rationally isn't it mate - you've indicated that is your style on a number of occasions.

Comment

Perhaps the unignited nanothermite chips came from all the computers that were in the buildings.
                          "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

What mud???

Gee spaceman, if I didn't know you were such a nice guy from your previous posts I could get the impression you are insinuating I am a rascist...

Rather than getting emotive why don't you have a crack at countering some of the scientific claims posted earlier in the thread. How do 3 buildings hit by 2 planes collapse at freefall speed, symmetrically, while being pulverised into dust without an explosive demolition being involved? How do you explain multiple samples of this dust containing large amounts of unignited nanothermite chips?

Much easier to throw mud than answer the hard questions rationally isn't it mate - you've indicated that is your style on a number of occasions.
                            I really was in Afghanistan shortly after 9/11 and what I posted was almost a verbatim conversation that I had many times over with members of the local population.

I'm not sure where you get the racist overtones from .... instead I was insinuating you were as gulible/stupid/ignorant as the Afghanis. At least they had the excuse of their enviroment/upbringing..... you, I believe, have no such excuse.

Cheers
                            Spaceman
                            Last edited by spaceman; 22-09-2009, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spaceman View Post
                              I'm not sure where you get the racist overtones from .... instead I was insinuating you were as gulible/stupid/ignorant as the Afghanis. At least they had the excuse of their enviroment/upbringing..... you, I believe, have no such excuse.
                              So you work for the UN, and this is your opinion of the local population. No wonder they prefer the Taliban...

I have friends who have served in both Bosnia and Afghanistan who are well aware of the US and British use of Black Propaganda - you do know what this is don't you?

As I expected, you respond with the usual 'I've been everywhere, man,...' (didn't they write song about this). You won't attempt a rebuttal of the science because you are incapable of it.

Comment

Originally posted by muppet View Post
                                Perhaps the unignited nanothermite chips came from all the computers that were in the buildings.
                                Another interesting fact, there were barely any computers discovered within the ruins of the world trade centre, certainly suspicious since it had been claimed there were thousands of computers in the building pre explosion. What happened to them ? I dont and many experts agree think its too hard to draw the line that the comptuers were removed by govt agencies the night before ..practically a few hours before the planes hit the buildings. What did information did these computers hold? indeed what hold did they have against the secret govt organisations ? We may now never know. Definitly a point to ponder.

Comment

Working...
                                X