Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tons of turn key rental properties for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tons of turn key rental properties for sale!

Are you looking to purchase properties that can yield you 8-12% on your money every year?

These properties have been rehabbed and already have tenants in place. The properties are also property managed. If you're looking to grow your real estate portfolio, we can help you.

The properties we have access to are from a private database and are not listed by real estate agents. For this reason we are able to offer them at greatly discounted prices. We have properties for all over the country and our inventory is always being updated.

Our properties range in price from 35,000$ - 120,000$ ( We have options for any budget )

For more info, contacts us by replying to this thread or emailing me at the email on my profile. We can email you some sample properties for you to get a better look at what we have to offer.

Last edited by BMDinvesting; 23-08-2014, 03:59 AM.

Yes we are looking for the property where we can get profit by investing in that particular area. This is a nice thread about how one can get 8-12% money each year. This is a good discussion above and very helpful.

Comment

Thank you for your interest! If you would like to discuss further, feel free to private message me

Comment

Working...
      X