Header Ad Module

Collapse

My fridge light does not work

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Glenn
    Fanatical
    • Jun 2005
    • 3861

    #1

    My fridge light does not work

    As some of you might know I have a wonderful side line hiring out fridges and washing machines. The whole idea is I sit back counting the money that flows in and the tenants happily wash their clothes whilst sipping a cool beer. Unfortunately it does not always go according to this master plan.
    Yesterday my lovely midgit tenant rings and says her washing machine does not work. I rush out there and sure enough she has been washing some sort of material that turns itself into a million tiny threads to jam the pump. So I fix this, cursing about the stupid tight spot I squeezed the fidge and washing machine into.
    Then today she rings and says "My fridge light does not work"
    Really you silly little dwarf I think. Surely everyone knows that you do not need to read inside the fridge on a Sunday afternoon.
    but she wails on. Also my frozen food is melting despite the snow falling on the hills near by. Is this related. Oh bugger I think. Poor old Glenn has to go out into the cold again and fix the fault he brought on when moving the fridge when getting to the washing machine.
    The moral of the story is.
    Reduce your tenants power bill by removing the light in the hired fridge.
  • Jalice888
    Opinionated
    • Oct 2008
    • 171

    #2
    OMG no moral Glenn, I saw an old thread just before about immoral people charging gst on top of gst which you were an odd one out agreeing to this too.
    Are you just wanting to tell everyone how immoral you are.

    Comment

    • Sharon
      Opinionated
      • Dec 2007
      • 189

      #3
      Hi Glenn, I can imagine the hire out of fridges would casue less hassle than washing machines where a little bit of thought and common sense is required to operate or do you find they can cause equal amount of problems? In a University/Student property I supplied both in exchange for a much higher rent but found the washer took an absolute thrashing causing no end of hassles.

      Comment

      Working...