Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new electician .. current one has moved

Hi All,
    I need to find a good electrician now that my current one has moved out of Auckland. Looking for someone good and reasonable on the North Shore (Rothesay Bay to be specific), to use on an ongoing basis.
    For now, my tenant has asked to replace the lounge lights and add some security lights outside.

Any recommendations ?

Thanks in Advance.

Yes.
    If your current electrician has left, it is wise to amp up the search in order to phase in maintenance jobs; otherwise it will come as a shock later in the year.

Comment

Watt you on about, sb? AC a hole in your logic - you need to come down to Earth, my friend. This post, however, rockran, you can consider the joule in the crown. Resistance is futile.

Comment

Originally posted by rockran View Post
        Hi All,
        I need to find a good electrician now that my current one has moved out of Auckland. Looking for someone good and reasonable on the North Shore (Rothesay Bay to be specific), to use on an ongoing basis.
        For now, my tenant has asked to replace the lounge lights and add some security lights outside.

Any recommendations ?

Thanks in Advance.
        I just paid this guy today for work he did on my reno in Torbay.
        Never met him, only talked on phone, but he did what he said he would when he said he would and always helpful and delivered.
        And price seemed good.

He is coming over monday to do some work on my house.

But that is as far as I can recommend him.

Kristof PeremansAAC Electrical
        Tel 09 411 8377
        Fax 09 411 5377
        Mob 027 5118399
        Email
        [email protected]
        www.westaucklandelectrician.co.nz

Comment

Thanks Blue. I'll give them a buzz
          SB and Lefte .. thanks for the laugh

Comment

Working...