Tenant assults landlord.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glenn
    The lady tenant who appears ok I have a small amount of sympathy for now and certainly has some admirable qualities is now saying that she agrees with me and is saying that she is trying to extract her self from the relationship. However she claims that it is a tricky matter of safety and other things.
    I guess she had a point

Thank goodness for Police, Women's Refuge and other agencies who help women to get the breathing space so they can flee these guys.

Gotta wonder how he managed to get in with her in the first place.
    Wealth vs Health - why have both when you can gorge on one?

Comment

Originally posted by cat
      Thank goodness for Police, Women's Refuge and other agencies who help women to get the breathing space so they can flee these guys.

Gotta wonder how he managed to get in with her in the first place.
      Now I do not want to bring the whole population of women down on me for being my own male self but the reason he managed to get in there was the silly woman threw herself all over him.
      No kidding. She came looking for him says the old fellow who lives next door. She knocked on his door asking which was his flat. She also told me before things started going nasty with him and me that she had invited him over.
      Now the strange thing is when I was young and silly (as apposed to just being silly) where were all these nice young women. Still come to think of it I was extreamely short sighted those days and perhaps I did not notice the welcoming signals.
      Or have young men and women changed these days.

No No No do not rush to your computers to answer that you will over load PT.

Comment

I'm with you on that one Glenn.

I'm sure they didn't throw themselves at me when I was younger and they sure don't now.

Why when I look at a vaguely pretty woman now I notice the woman scowls at me as if I was the Ponsonby Panther and my wife says "go for it"

Probably hopes I'll get ripped to shreds by the lovely...

I can't understand it I shower every day and clean my teeth and .... and ...
        Counter cyclic means always swimming against the tide

Manawatu Property Investors' Association

Comment

Todays newspaper says the Police caught the SOB.
          It says they found him at a Richmond address.
          I wonder if it is just a co-incidence that his car is registered at a Richmond address.

Lets hope the police object to bail and the nice Judges see the fellow for what he is.

This landlord is sick and tired of the justice system releasing baddies out onto an unsuspecting public without warning us.

We can get fined for not advising tenants that the last tenant smoked P but what about fining the tenants and the Police for not warning us that they are letting dangerous chemical eating SOB's out into our houses.

We can get all sorts of credit stuff about tenancy applicants. How come we can not get details like this fellow is on the free methodone program.
          This lady killed her last baby.
          Do not approach this fellon if alone he put a knife into his partner and is unpredictable in his reactions.
          This one smokes and sells P.

Comment

Well the fellon has appeared in court.
            Now the court are saying they want to have his head examined to see if he is mad. With a bit of luck they will find him mad and lock him away for life for his own protection. The danger of this sort of thing is some expert in the health service might declare him cured and release him out onto the unsuspecting public again.
            Has anyone got an answer for these problem types.
            How about deporting them to another country like North Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
              This is the information that comes up when doing a Motocheck on that registration.
              Hi folks
              I wonder how many of you remember this thread from the past.
              It is ages since the adventures of 2005.
              I stumbled across this post because I was looking for moto check on Veda.
              Firstly good news. Suddenly Moto check is available again on Veda. It was taken off at 1 April because of the PC brigade did not think normal people should find out who owned a vehicle.
              Well someone has woken up and restored it.
              thank goodness because motocheck is one of the key checks I do to make sure the identity of the tenancy applicant is correct.

Secondly this little flat has been wonderfully boring for the last 6 years with a wonderful normal good paying tenant.
              Strange how for so many year you can have trouble then slam bang you get a good tenant who never gives you any trouble and the place goes nicely quiet.

Well the young man has joined up with another old tenant of mine and they are making bliss at another property. (higher rent of course)

So after so many bad tenants and a long tenure the place was well over due for a make over. New carpets, new paint, new doors, new vinyl and swopped whiteware.
              Of course the rent has had a modest twink up also.
              Just to make it interesting I have decided to house a notorious sex offender. He is now so old and retired there is little chance of reoffending.
              Whats more he will be directly by the parole board to live where directed. Where better than under Glenn's care where the requirement is to stay till taken out in a box and keep paying a premium rent. Sure beats having bars on your windows and having the share life with "bad" people. The only downside is you might not like your landlord.

Comment

You can always increase the rent a big jump because of the extra tenant.
                He is a problem or soon will be. Better gone even if the lady has to go. Sometimes you need to be cruel to be kind.
                You can always deal with her later.

Comment

Retired from sex-offending? You make it sound like it was his chosen career.

Comment

Working...
                  X