No announcement yet.

Pet stains on the carpet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive tried all the over the counter products and never had much luck. I ended up calling a boston house cleaning company to have my pet stains removed. Did you have any luck getting them out?

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
      Each aftershock I guess is a separate event. Just think about it. Add up each aftershock take off the excess each time and the owners will end up paying the insurance companies.
      Just spotted this thread. Glenn, I was hoping that the insurance treated each aftershock as a separate claim. Then I'd get a separate accommodation allowance of 12 months.

www.3888444.co.nz
      Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Keys View Post
        Just spotted this thread. Glenn, I was hoping that the insurance treated each aftershock as a separate claim. Then I'd get a separate accommodation allowance of 12 months.
        Well you have all seen what happened to Gaddaffi when he was shaken up too many times. Instead of the cockroaches running away they have come and got him.
        Interestingly or not my Canterbury refugee paying us $480 a week for the toxic shaggy dog carpet is still there paying us every week.
        There has to be something good to say about lady tenants who have a a rug rat dog they love.
        In the end it is not about what we like. It is all about making the tenant think they are getting value for money even if I feel like wearing rubber gloves, gum boots and a condom over my head when entering the "zone".

Comment

and a condom over my head when entering the "zone".
          How do you breathe

Or are you just so experienced you can do an inspection in 45 seconds flat

Comment

Breath. I just blow bubbles.
            I do not do inspections. My staff do not let me.
            My primary task at the end of tenancies is to cart rubbish away.

Comment

weimymommy - only one remains, we used ODARID as suggested here, it worked on couple of stains, so just ordered the 'last resort' on hoping we get out the last one ---
              www.odarid.co.nz

Comment

I just finished a lease on an apartment that required an automatic forfeit of a portion of the security deposit to be used for cleaning. There were no pets in the apartment, but the carpets were cleaned by carpet cleaners either way. It doesn't seem fair to take money from someone for something that didn't need to be done, then again I would rather move into an apartment that just had the carpets cleaned, regardless of who or what previously lived there.
                Last edited by da333; 02-09-2011, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by da333 View Post
                  I just finished a lease on an apartment that required an automatic forfeit of a portion of the security deposit to be used for cleaning. There were no pets in the apartment, but the carpets were cleaned by a carpet cleaning company either way. It doesn't seem fair to take money from someone for something that didn't need to be done, then again I would rather move into an apartment that just had the carpets cleaned, regardless of who or what previously lived there.
                  Fair? Humans shed skin all the time. How would you like your baby to crawl around in some strangers skin excretions.
                  Do you pop your hands under the nozzel of a vacuum cleaner after going to the bathroom. Of course not. So why do so many people think that just because they can not see some big huge stains and muddy foot prints on a carpet that the carpet looks clean and so does not need to be shampooed.
                  It is not fair the two different standards that the RTA law provides for such cleaning.
                  If the landlord lets the next tenant into the house and the new tenants object about the carpets not having been cleaned (regardless of what they looked like) then the landlord has committed an unlawful act. However the tenant who left the dirt there is not counted as having committed an unlawful act. How on earth can the same bit of muck be counted as unlawful by the perpetuator and guilty by the innocent owner.

Comment

Humans shed skin all the time. How would you like your baby to crawl around in some strangers skin excretions.
                    Once again we expect a tenant to mop the floors, not just vacuum. Why on earth wouldn't we ask for the carpets to be shampooed! Regardless of how long the tenancy lasted!
                    I have successfully proved my point by taking before & after photos with a dyson vacuum cleaner. The tenant had Rug doctored the carpets. I wasn't happy! The vacuum cylinder was full after just one bedroom. Yeah right the dog never came inside.
                    Just always get the carpets done, take the money from the bond and move on.

Comment

Once again we expect a tenant to mop the floors, not just vacuum.
                      Why on earth wouldn't we ask for the carpets to be shampooed! Regardless of how long the tenancy lasted! I have successfully proved my point in TT by taking before & after photos with a dyson vacuum cleaner. The tenant had Rug Doctored the carpets. I wasn't happy! The vacuum cylinder was full after just one bedroom. Yeah right the dog never came inside. Just always get the carpets done, take the money from the bond and move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X