Tenancy tribunal orders online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tenancy tribunal orders online

I have been a little worried about the time it takes to get the tenancy tribunal decisons on the site. I had a tenant evicted over a month ago and it still dosnt show up on the the website. My guess is they have gone to another landlord who does a check and it shows they are clean/havnt been taken the the tenancy tribunal.

Anyone else had the same situation? How long does it take for their name to be added to the Dep housing database?

It still hasnt come up. Also had another one 2 weeks ago which also hasnt shown up.

Comment

I'm not sure how long they take to load.

Many LL's, including companies, won't bother with checks of any kind. So they aren't missing anything.

Paul.

Comment

Most tribunal orders are settled in mediation so you never get to see the bulk of the evictions.
        I wonder if there is a register of evictions.
        I do wish Veda would automaticly load the tribunal orders onto tenants files. You have to fax the orders off to them to get the judgements loaded up,
        I must confess I often forget to load up the debts owed on Veda so there is a lot of unreported bad tenants out there.

Comment

For what Veda charge now, they should have DNA records as well!
          You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Working...
          X