Header Ad Module

Collapse

Nelson gathering: this Friday 25th July

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Carex
    Freshie
    • Feb 2004
    • 81

    #1

    Nelson gathering: this Friday 25th July



    It's time for another social gathering at the Honest Lawyer, 7pm-ish Friday 25th. I have reserved the long table by the fire.

    See you there for a snack and a chat.

    Christine
    Whatever it takes ...
  • Glenn
    Fanatical
    • Jun 2005
    • 3861

    #2
    Yep. Count me in.
    Always keen on snacking and occassional chat.

    Comment

    • wenlee
      Freshie
      • Jul 2005
      • 81

      #3
      Hi Carex
      Whats the address?
      I'll try and get along. I'm coming from Blenheim can you give me directions please
      Wendy

      Comment

      • Carex
        Freshie
        • Feb 2004
        • 81

        #4
        Location location location

        hi Wendy

        It's at the Monaco end of Songer Street in Stoke, on the left immediately after the overbridge. I'll send you a PM with my phone number so you can ring if you have trouble finding it.

        Look forward to seeing you.
        Whatever it takes ...

        Comment

        • Glenn
          Fanatical
          • Jun 2005
          • 3861

          #5
          Whats the address?
          I'll try and get along. I'm coming from Blenheim can you give me directions please
          Wendy
          Use this site to give you driving dirrections all the way from your home to the site.

          http://wises.co.nz/

          Comment

          • wenlee
            Freshie
            • Jul 2005
            • 81

            #6
            Sorry I couln't make it last night, had to rise early this morning -1 brrrr and didn't want to travel that far.
            If I'm still tyhe area next get together i will organise myself better now I have directions etc
            Hope you had a good time
            Wendy

            Comment

            Working...