No announcement yet.

Next Akl Event ? Wednesday 19 March 2008.With Hybrid board game bonus & Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem Shumwaay - the more the merrier!
    DFTBA

Comment

Hybrid Board Game

Hi all, I have just purchased a Hybrid Board Game and would be happy to make it available for the evening if required.

Looking forward to the night!

Cheers,
      Ben

Comment

Hi there I am new to this site and would like to join you on Wed night for the board game, is that possible?

Comment

sure hele27 the more the merrier

Comment

So whats the location then?

Comment

Monid was going to PM everyone...........
              DFTBA

Comment

Hi All,
                I have PMed Whitt with full contact details.
                Without giving my full details on the web my address is margaret street, Papakura and I am at the end of the street - 1/4 acre beside maternity hospital.
                Please PM me if the full details including telephone numbers do not get sent to you.
                Apologies for the delay - I have beejn overseas and just returned

Sensi

Originally posted by hele27 View Post
                So whats the location then?

Comment

Wednesday Night

Hi All,

I have PMed all I believe attending with details. If I have not PMed you please let me know and I will provide details to you.
                  I will provide non alcoholic drinks and some snacks on the night.
                  Feel free to bring your own alcohol of any type...particularly Shiraz.
                  We can order pizzas once everyone starts arriving.
                  Hope Monid had a safe trip back to NZ,

REGARDS

Sensi

Comment

Looking forward to it Sensi. See you there.
                    Everybody else print out the address today just in-case your PC does not work on the day.

Comment

Thanks guys for sorting that out. Sorry had a wee bit of an internet crisis namely that when I turned up in NZ (effectively Monday since on Sunday I had been up for 48 hours...) The computer at the place I was staying promptly self destructed! Combined with not actually remembering my pt login so I had to reset it... And I am only now getting access to PT.

I'll see you tomorrow night if any of you don't yet have details of where to go please PM Whitt or Sensi since I don't trust my current connection...

Cheers
                      David
                      New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

Enjoy your evening everyone - and hope we don't hear about any serious bankruptcies tomorrow!
                        Lisa

Comment

Thanks to those who came yesterday evening - I enjoyed it and hope others did too.

Congrats to Ben for winning our game and the other winner(s).

Lesson from Sensillion - don't max out your credit card buying property just before the slump.

Lesson from me - unless you land on the opportunity squares (i.e. are out their looking!), you ain't gonna to buy nuttin!

My quote of the night - I asked Monid (lecturer in business ethics) if he was making sure that his players were being ethical he said "Yes, unless as they pay me!".

cube
                          DFTBA

Comment

Yes a good night had by all.
                            Thanks to our host for putting up with us.
                            At one stage it looked like Monid's table would be playing all night. However finally Holly overcome to win.

Comment

Darn that Distraction Lane! Still a fun evening and nice meeting those of you I hadn't already and catching up with those I had.

Cheers
                              David
                              New to property investing? See: Best PropertyTalk Threads for New and Old Investors And/Or:Propertytalk Wiki

Comment

PT Night

Thank you all for coming along.
                                It was a very enoyable night and good company.
                                Pity no one would extend credit on my credit card or I would have won game...rather than bankrupt after my 4th turn...

Sensi

PS Happy to hold event again

Comment

Working...
                                X